Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I understand you ladies on how you feel about your hair. Mine has given me the blues from time to time, that's why I'm so drastic with my styles. Now I just let her do what she do lol.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I bought the Creme of Nature Plex shampoo and conditioner. I did the pre treatment for 10 minutes, lathered twice and now I have the conditioner sitting for a few minutes. I feel like I haven’t washed my hair in forever.

This is a self care day. After my hair is done, I’ll do a shellac manicure.1FB179CF-AA88-4296-85D7-9D1994F7C221.jpeg

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Y'all trying Indigenous Strandz new product line? I got 2 of the sprays because I love the ingredients. But I should have gotten a spray and an oil, but I got hecka oil already that I need to use lol.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Im thinking I may not need a trim Thursday, but we’ll see what the stylist thinks. Long hair don’t care honey! Let’s grow

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
So happy I was able to book my next knotless braids appointment for next month. Now to set an appointment for my first trim since I went natural.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’m at the salon now. I just asked her about the Botox and she told me it’s a Brazilian company. The product is called Felps

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I ended up getting about 3 inches trimmed. It looks like another 6 inches before my bkt breakage is completely gone. I can get 6 inches by December. I have to be consistent with my chebe oil and rice water

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Day 6 of my Dominican blowout and not 1 bit of reversion. This is a first. She did use a lot of hair botox and it stayed on my hair until it dried (30-45 minutes) I’m excited about wash day. Might’ve unlocked a cheat code

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Day 6 of my Dominican blowout and not 1 bit of reversion. This is a first. She did use a lot of hair botox and it stayed on my hair until it dried (30-45 minutes) I’m excited about wash day. Might’ve unlocked a cheat code
How do you like the tannin botox? I want to try but last time I used tannin based keratin my hair turned straight like a relaxer.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
How do you like the tannin botox? I want to try but last time I used tannin based keratin my hair turned straight like a relaxer.
I haven’t tried that one. She used Felps. It’s my second or third time getting it and this must be cumulative cuz dang. Nothing has ever kept these 4b kinks away for a week straight in Humid Houston

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I have been complaining about my natural texture for a while. Years even. I just don't like it. I decided to stop my belly aching and just texturize my hair via keratin/botox. I am happiest with my hair keratin treated. Now with all of the hair care technology advances, I believe it can have long keratin treated hair with formaldehyde free processes and olaplex to prevent breakage.

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
I have been complaining about my natural texture for a while. Years even. I just don't like it. I decided to stop my belly aching and just texturize my hair via keratin/botox. I am happiest with my hair keratin treated. Now with all of the hair care technology advances, I believe it can have long keratin treated hair with formaldehyde free processes and olaplex to prevent breakage.
I wish more ppl would be honest about this as it’s ok. I relaxed at the top of the yr after being natural 10+yrs. Best thing ever.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I wish more ppl would be honest about this as it’s ok. I relaxed at the top of the yr after being natural 10+yrs. Best thing ever.
I've felt this way for years...after trying the keratin treatment the first time I got hooked but the chemicals scared me after a while. I am glad that the technology has advanced quite a bit now so there are so many more safer options. I just ordered my treatment. I will do the treatment after I take down these braids in a couple of weeks.