Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Rozlewis

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

3 weeks post and loving it.

greenandchic

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

1 week post, 11 weeks to go. I will try to stretch a little longer if I do a blowout.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I believe I'm 14 weeks post now. That 2 weeks away from my last stretch. But I see this stretch not ending in 2 weeks. Based on my last roller set, it might not end until late June/mid July.

doll-baby

10 weeks post. I would relax in July, but I want o try something new. I'm going to try the ORS strengthening and straightening treatment to see how well it works. If it works the way I want it to then I may try going natural again. If not then I will relax in August :look:

Last edited:

PureSilver

4 weeks post next relaxer is scheduled for August mth end

KhandiB

Im 8 weeks this week, I can not wait to relax my hair. I got a Design Essentials kit for my birthday, cant wait to use it.

I need to find me a new cream moisturizer though, my hair has been going through it, lol

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I relaxed 2 wks ago but I just had my mom do a corrective for me last Friday. I know you're supposed to wait 4-6 wks for a corrective but I had almost 4 inches of severely under processed hair which was getting difficult to comb through not to mention the tangling.

I also had my graduation to attend so going there with my hair looking like who did it and why was not an option. My mom is the only professional stylist I trust with my hair, so I let her do it and it came out great. I did a protein treatment today and my hair feels better, no breakage. Idk when I will relax again, I'm never on a set schedule.

naija24

cruising to 13 weeks!!

Rozlewis

5 weeks post and I can feel the new growth.

ElegantElephant

13 weeks. I usually relax at 12 weeks but want to stretch to 16 weeks. Don't think I'll make it. Will probably relax next weekend.

Fotchygirl

I am 13 weeks post, will do a TU on the 05th of July at 20 weeks post. When it became harder to deal with the NG I simply put my hair in a weave.