Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

ladybev

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I am about 8 weeks post. I usually do it every 6 weeks but I'm stretching it out this time.

KPH

House Head
Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

4 but i'm doing a cowash and bun thing for the summer so I won't relax again until October....hopefully

Sosoothing

13 weeks. Trying to stretch as long as I can by wearing braids.

Lissa0821

14 weeks, 10 more to go.

naturalagain2

Will be 13 weeks post on Friday and will be relaxing. Next time I plan to go longer to 15 weeks.

EmilyWilde

0 Weeks. Just relaxed today.

From now on I think I'll stretch every six months rather than a year. I swear my new growth was planning a coup. Like it's almost as if it got thicker over the weekend. I was scraping the container of the 2nd box of relaxer and thought for one horrible second that I would need a third.

So my next touchup will be 12/2014.

Rozlewis

7 weeks post. 9 more weeks to go.

D.Lisha

6 weeks post tomorrow and I didn't even realize it....
I think imma stick to 14-16 week stretches from here on out. My last stretch ended around 24 weeks!

jasmyne14

19 weeks post with the help of a sewin

bklynbornNbred

27 weeks yesterday. Throwing some braids or twists in this week until half marathon is done so this unplanned stretch will continue through the fall.

xu93texas

I'm 5 months post today! This stretch has been so successful. I'm getting two-strand twists extensions next week.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Destiny9109

4 weeks tomorrow. I want to get a weave or braids until August, moreso a weave since I'm job hunting. I usually relax every 10-12 weeks.

PureSilver

7 weeks 3 days post 13 weeks to go.

SmileyNY

I am going on over 11 months post relaxer... And no, I'm not transitioning. At least not on purpose :lol: I've just been lazy about relaxing and wearing weaves here and there.

Now that it's basically been a year, I'm wondering if I should texlax or just cut it off and go natural. I was natural for 8 years in the past. If I'm ever going to go natural again, it may as well be after a year-long stretch.

However, another part of me wants to see my hair texlaxed and draping at this new length!! Decisions, decisions...

bklynbornNbred

I am going on over 11 months post relaxer... And no, I'm not transitioning. At least not on purpose :lol: I've just been lazy about relaxing and wearing weaves here and there.

Now that it's basically been a year, I'm wondering if I should texlax or just cut it off and go natural. I was natural for 8 years in the past. If I'm ever going to go natural again, it may as well be after a year-long stretch.

However, another part of me wants to see my hair texlaxed and draping at this new length!! Decisions, decisions...

This is how I got to 6 months....I know products have changed and it will probably be easier than it was when my mom was fighting with my hair as a child but it makes no sense to transition if I'm going to be fighting my poof wearing it straight all of the time. Decisions,decisions indeed!

Queensheba88

13 weeks post plan on relaxing next week I'm going back to my ors lye normal my hair was the best with this relaxer I'll be doing it myself

candie19

I'm 7 weeks in. 17 more weeks to go. I have so much new growth so I hope I can make it. Joico moisture balm has been my saving grace.

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 27 Weeks

When is your next touch up? June 20th (2 weeks)

What relaxer will you use? Mizani Butter Blends

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? Salon

ladybev

I am 9 weeks post. Plan on relaxing hair next week. Way too much new growth for me. First time stretching. Usually I relax every 6-7 weeks but going for 10 weeks. I use the ORS No Lye relaxer. Been using that for years and don't plan on changing.

BFeathers

28 weeks on Tuesday. I'm hoping to stretch a full year if I can stand it. Right now it's been a stretch for healthy hair but now it's hide from the humidity in a weave.