Sept 9 10 11 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Scalp: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Co-Cleanse: APB Blue Agave Nectar Cleansing Conditioner
Condition: Soultanicals Brownie Pearls & Bubblegum Curls Conditioner
M&S: Bekura Beauty Honey Latte Detangling Hair Milk, Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp
Styler: SheaMoisture Curling Gel Souffle

Last edited:

Daina

Need to get this Sabino moisture block out of my hair ASAP!!!! I used a very small amount to blow-dry so I could trim my ends and good grief is it drying. I normally only wash once per month but I am going to clarify with a Suave or VO5 cheapie clarifying poo. Co-cleanse with Aussie Moist and then deep condition for several hours to rehydrate! Not sure on styling yet will come back to update.

vevster

Today: DevaCut & Color

Sunday cowashing. Products TBD.

SM Omega 3,6,9 cowash after finishing the SM Pumpkin and White Chocolate cowash
SM Manuka Honey Mask
L KC Knot today
O SSI Honey balm *new!
C Jane Carter anti Frizz styling cream

Not sure if I need a gel at this point..... we will see...

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Clarify, Protein Treat, Flat Iron

Pre-poo - KJ Naturals Tingly Oil under heat cap for 20 mins
Clarify: Redken Cleaning Cream
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treat: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener
DC: Bee Mine Beautiful Dc under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Dry: Air Dry
Heat Protectant: Komaza Care Mitani Serum
Flat Iron: Sedu

Aggie

Today I'm using Pumpkin Seed Butter mixed with Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm as a prepoo.

Clarify with Elucence Clarifying shampoo

Cowashing with 4 Bella Naturale Yucca Root Restorative Co-Wash Conditioner

Protein Treatment with 4BN YR Intensive Repair Mask

Moisture Treatment with 4BN YR Cocoavonana Deep Hair Mask

Leave-In with 4BN YR Restorative Leave-in Conditioner

imaginary

I think I'm going to attempt to keep these flat-twists in for at least 2 weeks. So I'm going to continue spraying my roots with Aphogee provitamin leave-in and sealing with jojoba lavender olive oil. I think today I'll heat the oil up and do a little scalp massage as well.

prettybyrd

I'm going to buy some much needed shampoo and conditioner and do a prepoo once I get home.

I'm going to try the Mizani Moisturefusion milk bath shampoo and silk cream conditioners. It will be my first time using both. I hope I like them.

My pre-poo is with Natural Oasis herb and flower oil.

GGsKin

Every time I leave wash day for a while, I'm like :drowning: when it comes to removing shed hair.

After massaging my scalp and finger detangling, I water rinsed and smoothed AOWC into my strands. Then I combed through my hair in small sections with a fine tooth comb. I think I last combed around April/ May and I wanted to make sure my hair was loc-free. There was a fair bit of hair by the end but the majority appeared to be shed with only a little breakage. I added more con to my length and coconut oil at my roots.

I had a housewarming to attend so I put my hair in twists, wrapped with cling film and a scarf and went out. Due to tiredness, I'll leave overnight, and rinse and clay wash tomorrow.

Last edited:

Aggie

This afternoon I will be spraying my frontal hairline with Netwurks 21 but massaging my MN/MSM oil mix to the rest, then my 5 minute inversion for September starts tonight for 7 nights

blqcoil618

Just finished wash day:
Nioxin 5 Shampoo

Pureology Hydrating Shampoo

Nioxin 5 Conditioner

UNA Garlic DC back half

Ojon DC front half

Redken Anti Snap leave

Carols Daughter Moisture Milk

Camille Rose Curl Maker

My oil mix with black seed oil, JBCO, emu, neem, lavender, grapeseed, and hot six oil

Twist on wet hair.