September 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies!:hiya:

3 Months Left to Get it In Where it Fit In!:lol:

Why do these Labor Day Sales feel like an early BF up in here??! Deep Discounts!

So, What Did YOU Buy This Week?:shopping:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Perfect Blends (Etsy)
x4 Annabelle's Oomph Moisturizing Body Wash (Dragon’s Blood, Tuscan Blood Orange, Pink Salt Water Lily, Barrier Reef)
x2 Lotus Flower Feminine Wash (16oz.)
Annabelle's Moisturizing Body Splash (Tobacco Vanilla)

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Perfect Blends
- 2 bamboo strengthening sprays (nag champa and juicy neroli)
- 1 Keratin protein treatment

KindredButters
- 2 Kindred leave ins (shea and rice bran)
- 2 avocado moss deep conditioners
- 2 joe's joe deep conditioners
-2 green tea and babassu deep conditioners

sunflora

Flowah Powah
I bought two 16oz bottles of Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle from amazon. Apparently it's like 4 bucks at Trader Joe's, but the closest one is an hour from me so I suppose that's gas money. I hope I like it, I can definitely save money since it's less expensive than my current daily cowash.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
Really glad to hear that.:heart3:...:infatuated:

And glad to take advantage of the 40% off.:up:

What have you tried?

When they first launched they had a whole line but Im not sure what happened. They then went to offering just certain items. Ive only tried the Maracuja deep conditioned and it was nice. Im hoping they expand their line back out. For some reason they give me Shescentit/ Curl Origin vibes @IDareT'sHair

Out of the older items I had their
SOFTEN UP MOISTURE RICH COWASH CONDITIONER
WASHED GORGEOUSLY CLEANSING CONDITIONER

Aggie

Today I bought one more ProGel Max (this Dominican gel is awesome. I mean there's absolutely no flakes, it's not sticky and it does not leave my hair hard and stiff. It leaves my hair quite soft actually.

It's a pity it's $17 for 18 oz but is so worth it. It's very thick so I only have to use a tiny bit of it to define my curls.