Shea Growth And Retention Regimen 2019

What is the length barrier you would like to break through in 2019, with Shea butter's help?

• Top of shoulder length

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Collar bone length

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Armpit length

• Between armpit and bra strap length

Votes: 36 20.3%
  • Bra strap length

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Between bra strap and waist length

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Waist length

Votes: 35 19.8%
  • Whip length

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Hip length

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Tailbone length

• Total voters

VictoriousBrownFlower

These Shea threads seem to always be filled to the brim with a wealth of knowledge!

I'm still spinning from the coffee infused Shea butter and oil mix recipe from @ElevatedEnergy . My burn scars are shrinking down at a rapid pace. If I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it myself.

And who would have thought a lake could be naturally pink? Or, that Shea butter is required to work and in said lake to protect one's skin from harsh salt.

Amazing stuff!
It really is!!!!! Thats why this is my fave thread!!!! U should start one every yr because no one could lead the thread like u @Chicoro

PlanetCybertron

Had a bit of a hiatus. Needed to renew my subscription, but you know...

*cardi b voice* I had to pay deez bills, ya know what I mean? Hehehe.

Relaxed my hair yesterday, processed a lot quicker than I expected, but it got my problem areas smoothed down from last relaxer that didn’t take so well, so everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING is now pin straight.

Prior to I had been doing a butter rinse in the shower. Take some Shea Butter, cut it with an oil of choice (Almond Oil), Condition, apply butter on top, rinse in shower, boom! Even coating from root to tip. Think I’ve been doing that for like 3-4 weeks now.

I will post up a picture maybe next week, currently am 2 inches from classic. 2 inches!!! Yaaassss!!!

My birthday is tommorow so I’m throwing my hair up In a bun, and preparing to get TURNT!

Next two months will be me honing in on my scalp and hair, to make sure these hair feets see Classic length. I’ve bought new products as well, and will be posting a few reviews in the near future.

Off to work now to get dis monayyy.

Last edited:

VictoriousBrownFlower

Had a bit of a hiatus. Needed to renew my subscription, but you know...

*cardi b voice* I had to pay deez bills, ya know what I mean? Hehehe.

Relaxed my hair yesterday, processed a lot quicker than I expected, but it got my problem areas smoothed down from last relaxer that didn’t take so well, so everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING is now pin straight.

Prior to I had been doing a butter rinse in the shower. Take some Shea Butter, cut it with an oil of choice (Almond Oil), Condition, apply butter on top, rinse in shower, boom! Even coating from root to tip. Think I’ve been doing that for like 3-4 weeks now.

I will post up a picture maybe next week, currently am 2 inches from classic. 2 inches!!! Yaaassss!!!

My birthday is tommorow so I’m throwing my up In a bun, and preparing to get TURNT!

Next two months will be me honing in on my scalp and hair, to make sure these hair feels see Classic length. I’ve bought new products as well, and will be posting a few reviews in the near future.

Off to work now to get dis monayyy.
Happy bday!!! Was wondering where u were. Grow feets Grow!!!!!!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Oh no, I am NOT an animal person at all. I may need to curb my shea usage when I am around people [forget the pets!] with pets. :nono:

I'm sorry @yamilee21 , but you just may be out of luck. You see, we've had at least one incident and intervention of human men acting in funny ways, turning around, following and ASKING and SNIFFING an unknown Shea Sister, due to her Shea mixture. Sometimes they are sexy and sometimes the experience may be like this...

I understand my dear. There is nothing like being delicious to someone you don't like, lol.
That scenario would be the equivalent to this...

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Ain’t that the truth.

So stay vigilant and on the lookout.

'Cause Queen Shea has power over EVERY level on the Taxonomic Rank! Ain't nothing immune.

And add to the fact that so many women on here at LHCF are 'fine' and pretty, too?!

Let's just say that YOU, @yamilee21 have been 'lucky' that
NOTHING and NOONE
has YET approached
YOU!

It may be just... a matter of time. So my Shea Sisters...

Last edited:

Chicoro

ok ladies i've finally perfected my (going out) summer shea for my skin. Its the dupe of fenty lava.
View attachment 446405
View attachment 446407
View attachment 446409
it needs more fragrance but either than that it's great!!!! Wearing it tomorrow.... I have a reg body shea mix that has coffee oil in it(can't waste my good stuff).

That's a pretty result! But, I'm confused. Why are you putting on what YOU already have. I thought we established up thread that it was YOUR GLOW that Fenty Cosmetics bottled and sold? ;) You've got pictures and receipts in a prior post to prove it, too!

Last edited:

Chicoro

Coffee Oil Benefits
(Coffee Oil Infused Shea Butter Mixes out here Eliminating Stretch Marks and old Burn Scars!)

AHA! "Increases natural production of collagen and elastin –
The extra high concentration of essential fatty acids, sterols, Vitamin E,
and antioxidants spurs your skin’s natural production into overdrive."
http://blog.levenrose.com/15-surprising-skin-benefits-of-coffee-bean-oil-and-green-coffee-bean-oil/

Green Coffee Oil
(I'm going to grandfather in Roasted Coffee Oil and say it has these benefits as well. Right or wrong!)

https://www.lecaracoli.com/en/organic-green-coffee-oil/

• An oil rich in fatty acids

Numerous scientific studies have described the benefits of green coffee oil. Its exceptional composition rich in essential fatty acids, as well as the presence of sterols, vitamin E and coffee diterpenes, makes it particularly effective in skin care.

Green coffee oil has a recognized action to stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans, thus allowing the formation of a new connective tissue.

It helps fight free radicals, maintains proper hydration of the skin and improves its elasticity.
  • Anti-wrinkles and anti-aging

Thanks to these valuable properties and to its antioxidant action, the green coffee oil is used as a key ingredient in anti-ageing products, helping to combat wrinkles and improving firmness and texture of the skin.

It significantly increases the production of AQP-3 protein, responsible for transporting water to the upper layers of the skin, reducing excessive dryness of the face and small wrinkles.

In addition, green coffee oil has regenerative capabilities, improves the balance of the entire structure of the connective tissue of the skin, helping to visibly reduce some more serious skin problems.

In fact, it stimulates circulation and helps to burn fat. In fact, it is also used in products for the treatment of cellulite and stretch marks

Last edited:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
ok ladies i've finally perfected my (going out) summer shea for my skin. Its the dupe of fenty lava.
View attachment 446405
View attachment 446407
View attachment 446409
it needs more fragrance but either than that it's great!!!! Wearing it tomorrow.... I have a reg body shea mix that has coffee oil in it(can't waste my good stuff).

This looks delicious!!!! Get yo glow on Sis! Every time you post, I think about that picture of you when you were younger. Your were looking back like....yeah I know I'm bad, now WHET?!!!!

Chicoro