Shea Moisture - BOGO free

Zaz

I got two Curl Enhancing Smoothies for me, two Hair Milks for my DDs, and two shampoos for all of us. Why did I have an adreneline rush as I searched for and found the products? I think my hands were shaking when I got back to my car...

My Target didn't have any but the Walgreens sure did! No display but it was in the ethnic hair care section.

I got the C&H milk and smoothie plus the moisture shampoo and mask. They only had that and the mist. Not many of each product either.

I went to my car to open them up and smell and when I turned to look next to me, some dude was getting out of his car looking at me like I was crazy! :lol:

You guys are like crackheads up in this piece :lol:
But I can't judge cuz, yeah... I literally clapped and jumped up and down when I spotted it. And I smelled it in the car with my shaky hands:look:

eta I live in an are where we never get ANYTHING :ohwell:

Last edited:

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
I finally got my stuff!!!! I got 2 Organic African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoos (because I am in long term PS's and by the time I take them out, I need something "deep cleansing"), an Anti-breakage Masque, a Curl Enhancing Smoothie, a Restorative Conditioner and a Hold and Shine Moisture Mist...after reading the reviews, I know I will prob go back and get another mist and another Restorative Conditioner, hey for $10 I'm stocking up!!!

MsButterfli

i swear these damn walgreens r pissin me off....or all u lovely lhcf ladies are buyin up allllll the smoothies lol, im neeeeeeeding that in my live lol...ive beem to 5 and that area alllll gone...my raincheck quantity is blank soooooo who know what magic # will end up there lolol

prettyinpurple

Which one did you go to?
I'm having trouble finding the masque, smoothie and coconut milk in-store near me in Northwest.

davisbr88
I went to the one in Cleveland Park. It's right by the Metro. Supposedly they get a shipment today. They just had two bottles of shampoo yesterday. I really need to hit up the one in Dupont. It's a nice store, I love that one :grin:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I went back for more but there was a lone bottle of poo left on the shelf. Grabbing a circular and headed to Target, who says they DO match competitor's ads. Right across the street, baby!

davisbr88

NJoy: Yes, PLEEEEEEASE let us know because I can easily drive .5 mile to a Target and get everything I need. Where I am in MD only has one Walgreens in the area and I called them and they have nothing in stock. But I know Target does since you can check availability online. So this would be extremely helpful to me!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
NJoy if they match please let us know.. I would rather buy from my target they have more options.

Yes, girl! They did! And Target always has a nice selection. Grab those circulars and head to Target. I even took an extra in case I ran into a sista browsing.

davisbr88

Yes, girl! They did! And Target always has a nice selection. Grab those circulars and head to Target. I even took an extra in case I ran into a sista browsing.
Oh, you truly just saved me with this! Lol. I will DEFINITELY be doing it this way. Going to go tomorrow!

13StepsAhead

davisbr88great minds think a like. Pay day is tomorrow and there is a target right by my job that sells the entire line. No need to hit up walgreens. This is starting to make me think that target will probably run this sell sometime in the near future.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I had to be rung up at the customer service desk because regular registers don't have the key for price matching. Just saying to prevent someone from waiting in line to be told this.

davisbr88

I had to be rung up at the customer service desk because regular registers don't have the key for price matching. Just saying to prevent someone from waiting in line to be told this.

I swear, you are really giving me life right now.
Thanks soooooo much.

13StepsAhead: YES. They really should have a sale like this! Because the Walgreens in NW are straight skimping! It's a predominately white area but still... ugh!

davisbr88

13StepsAhead: Girl, I lied. I'm going tonight! Lol! I always get paid on the last day of the month and I'm trying to get this stuff ASAP! My friend is driving me out there since I didn't feel like dealing with the parking and stuff so since she's being so generous, I'm making moves! Lol.

NikkiQ

davisbr88

Has anyone tried the Strengthening Elixir? I'm trying to decide what would be my 4th product since I am only in need of 3. Narrowed it down to that and the Shea Restorative Conditioning Milk. Wondering which one I should go with.

davisbr88

13StepsAhead: Shoooot, I may just end up getting both. I am thinking they would go well in my henna gloss mix. :yep: I could replace the V05 I use with this conditioner and the oil with the elixir. But we'll see when I get there. I will definitely be back to share what I like as soon as I try it. I'm already utterly in love with the moisture mist so I have high hopes for the rest of the line.

KaramelDiva1978

WOOO-HOOO!!!!! I was a kid in the candy store at Walgreen's on yesterday. I already had the SM Moisture Retention shampoo and Restorative conditioner, but I had to order them from Target.com a few weeks ago.The stores near me only have the SM deep masque treatment, moisture mist and curl and style milk. I lwanted to get more 'poo and condish and try a new product.

When I got to Walgreen's the clerk at make up counter register said she didn't think the SheaMoisture was on sale there. So I settled on getting more shampoo and trying the style and curl milk. When she rang it up, she confirmed the buy one, get one free. I was a clapping, cheering fool!!!!! So I went back for the strengthening elixir and masque treatment. Music to my ears, 4 products for $21.98. That location is still getting in some of the line, but I told my girlfriend about the African Black soap shampoo. She has a daughter with psoriasis on the scalp.

I tried the curl and style milk last night after a shampoo and conditioner and I am in LOVE!!! I will only be using this line!! No frizz this morning after sleeping on my hair, curls in tact and moisturized!!! I'm in heaven!!!