Shocking Hair Confessions 2008: The Raw Edition!

Extremus

I trim my hair with whatever scissors are around :ohwell:

I really don't know how to trim :look:

I flat-iron my hair about 3x a week. :ohwell:

Esq.2B

I confess...I just received my first trim since December 2007, 3 weeks ago.

I confess...I would probably chop most of my hair off and shave one side and carve pretty little designs into it if it weren't for my professional aspirations.

I confess...I'm pretty sure I'm prettier with short hair. Longer hair just doesn't do anything for me.

I confess........:ohwell:
I have not Deep Condition My Hair in Three Months.
I only Care for My Hair once a Week (If that)
I like to use Grease.
I hate to do anything to My Hair.
When I Comb My Hair I start at the Roots:wallbash:
I Confess Long Hair Care Forum couldn't even get me interested in My Hair Care at this point:creatures
I Like Short Hair:afro: instead of Long Hair.
Don't Judge Me:look:

ToyToy

I confess that I hate doing my own hair. It's too much work.
I confess that I blowdry and flat iron (when my hair is out) - my hair takes forever to dry.
I confess that I enjoy greasing my scalp. All these light oils do nothing for my dry scalp.

LushLox

I confess I've been wearing my hair down lately - and what?
I've been really poor at tying my hair down at night
I lather more than once sometimes - shock horror!

:D

BeautifulFlower

I confess...I want to cut my hair to above bra strap to make it prettier.

I confess...I rarely DC with heat, let alone DC. I rather use a cheapie conditioner in the shower.

I confess...My hair looks a hot mess most of the time. I am just so lazy.

I confess...Pretty hair over long hair is beginning to win. :crazy:

I confess...my relaxers are beginning not to take.

brebre928

I confess...I wish I hadn't BC'd, I should have just decided to be a long term transitioner because I can't rock this TWA. I'm hiding it under my wig (and I'm tired of wearing this wig)

I confess...every once in a while I get an itch to put a relaxer in my hair. :-s

I confess...I wish my hair texture was 3c (don't judge me I'm being honest)

Last edited:

lucea

I confess that I'd never told my mom that I accidently cut her hair while I was trying to cut those strings off her hair, she still think it was damaged from the weave, she blamed on person who did her hair. :perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

I took breast enchancement pills last month while with hair vitamins to make my hair grows faster, It really works! I got hair about 1 1/2 inch a month but I stopped because my breasts gained and firm from 36A to 34B. I didnt want to mention this because I think it too wierd to admit about this. :perplexed

I hate to have my hair swanging front of my face, it keep pokin in my eyes and make me want to cut it all off! :lachen::wallbash:

I dont know how to rollset! :wallbash:

Fess up girl, what pills were those? Not looking for bigger breasts, but would definitely be interested in the growth:grin: