Soultanicals Reviews

gorgeoushair

Finally ya'll I got my darn order on the same day I got my Curlkit. I have to say that the products do smell good. I could smell it through the packaging.

Babygrowth

I need to order two kink drinks and a knot sauce but I need it now! Not 3 weeks from now! Oh, what a dilemma...

gorgeoushair

IDareT'sHair No I don't I'm waiting to hear more reviews.

So far the only product that I definitely won't repurchase is the marula moisture. It made my hair feel stiff and dry.

Really? I just used it on 2 sections of my hair and during application it felt soft and moisturized-like it's a keeper but I know I have to wait till it dries or seal w oil. Now upon application I do like how this made my hair feel vs Hairitage Peach Waves.

suns4i6e

For any interested...

This week's Fan Friday:

TAKE $3 OFF an 8 oz bottle of our Knot Sauce- Coil Detangler! REDEEM USING CODE KNOTORIOUS! AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

curlyhersheygirl

Really? I just used it on 2 sections of my hair and during application it felt soft and moisturized-like it's a keeper but I know I have to wait till it dries or seal w oil. Now upon application I do like how this made my hair feel vs Hairitage Peach Waves.

gorgeoushair It felt really nice after application but once dried it left my hair stiff and dry. I've used it with the LOC method on wash day, as a refresher and a styler and each time I got the same results. It did the same thing on my son's & daughter's hair and they have different hair types to mine.

HanaKuroi

I received an electronic shipping notice for my order placed on March 29. The package hasn't been received of course. I hope I get it by this weekend.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My friend just got hers. She ordered also March 20th. I was too embarssed to ask her what she thought?

Especially since I recommended them to her.

Healthb4Length

I ordered on the first of this month, I haven't heard anything
From this company! I'm really disappointed and getting anxious . The rumors and customer issues are frightening over at naturallycurly.com, people are telling of unsanitary products with hair in them. At this point I'm not even sure if I want these products if sanitation is an issue.

Lita

I ordered on the first of this month, I haven't heard anything
From this company! I'm really disappointed and getting anxious . The rumors and customer issues are frightening over at naturallycurly.com, people are telling of unsanitary products with hair in them. At this point I'm not even sure if I want these products if sanitation is an issue.

Healthb4Length Wow! Didn't know about unsanitary issues..Hope it gets resolved...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I don't understand why when Folks have other Folks helping them with packaging or fulfillment, they don't maske them wear a Plastic Cap or Hair Net.

And they still need to recheck items.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hopefully they get their stuff together, because the Soultanicals moisturizers are some of the best I've come across and I wanna buy more.

I've never heard of over-moisturizing from a daily moisturizer, but I think that's what might be happening with my dd. She has cottony 4a natchal hair and I've been using the Kinky Silk Hair Milk on her hair daily for about four days. Now, her hair is almost TOO soft. But I ain't complaining. :lol:

Healthb4Length

Ok I got my products today! I had ordered on the 29th of March, I inspected each item and they seemed A-ok. Haven't tried any of the prods yet, but if they don't get it together I won't support 'em.

ETA: I'm looking at the packing slip and it states that the company is in Brooklyn! I'm in Jersey! Shipping shouldn't have been that long, sigh.

Last edited:

HanaKuroi

My order from the 29th was just accepted at the USPS in New York.

(/ _ ; )

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Just received this email:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Got the email too and so did my Friend (which she loved and thought it was a nice touch)

She hasn't said anything about her products so I take take that as a good sign...cause I was worried.

She's a PJ like us and she don't play with her products or her hair. tiffers you remember *Fab* I keep her updated with Sales & New Vendors. She even ordered from & loved Naturelle Grow.