Soultanicals Reviews

hair4today

So I'm back on the Soultanicals train. I took her up on her offer and sent in my order details cause it was delivered well over 10 days and within minutes I received the following response...
Thank you for your reply and I apologize for the shipment delay. Also, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify this situation. I'll be shipping out the complimentary gifts in 3 business days. Thank you for your love & support!
Best,

The way I figure, mistakes happen in life but it's how you deal that makes a difference so gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and order again. Also helps that her products are so darn good.:yep:

Beamodel

My order I placed on Friday shipped... I guess they trying to improve on their customer service issues...

gorgeoushair

When I spray my Kink Drink, it stinks but when I open the bottle, it doesn't....is this happening to anyone else?

Last edited:

suns4i6e

This week's Fan Friday Freebie:

Today Only, Take 50% off an 8oz jar of our Curl Blaze Hair Glaze! Normally Retails at $13, Yours today for $6.50! :) NO COUPON CODE NECESSARY! Limit TWO.

suns4i6e

I've ordered Curl Blaze twice. The first jar was a thin-ish gel substance that was 'scoopable' but I remember thinking the product would be better serviced by a squeeze bottle or a pump . The second jar I ordered was pure liquid. Pure liquid...in a jar. Silly. I know hand made products often vary in consistency but I think greater forethought could have gone into the packaging of this product.

Those of you ordering the Curl Blaze may want to have a squeeze bottle or pump bottle on hand in the event your product is also liquidy.

My hair is 3C and extremely cottony. I prefer a gel with a nice strong hold (I'm not afraid of crunch), so I used this gel to layer with another. It's a nice product with a yummy citrus scent and had a bit more hold than i expected which was good. For those needing a firm but pliable hold, this may work well.

CocoGlow

When I spray my Kink Drink, it stinks but when I open the bottle, it doesn't....is this happening to anyone else?

@gorgeoushair
Which Kink Drink do you have....the Wrapper's Delight or the Hair Sorrell?
Does it smell like stinky herbs or the fragrance oil they add?

I was planning on ordering samples of both Kink Drinks to see which one works best for my hair ... but I can't do STINKY! :nono:

HanaKuroi

gorgeoushair said:

If I ever get my order I will let you know.

I know I ordered a kink drink but it has been so long I don't even know which one I ordered.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Babygrowth

My wrappers delight smells and tastes delicious! Lol! Somehow I touched my hair or had my mouth open while spraying and it tasted exactly how it smelled! Lol!

gorgeoushair

NappyRina IDareT'sHair

I have both. The sorrel smells fine when opened and when sprayed. It's the Wrapper's Delight. I was spraying my son's hair last night and he said something about the smell so I know it's not just me. I can smell the good smelling scent of what it's suppose to smell like but I also smell something else. I don't know hat to call it-stink or sour...IDK

I emailed them and was told it could have been bc the sprayer had tape on it and to soak the sprayer in water and baking soda and I did that but as of right now the sprayer doesn't smell but I think it's the actual Wrapper's Delight.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay, I'm back. I opened & un-taped them. They were still tapped & Bubble wrapped.:look:

The Wrappers has a sweety leafy smell (if that make sense) The Sorrell's also smells sweet but a little perfumey.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

I'm glad mine doesn't have a Sour Smell cause I don't feel like dealing with alladat. Ain't nobody Got Time For That!:lol:

Cause I have 16 ounces of both and don't want no trouble:look:

HanaKuroi

Look at my soultanicals. Why would it be packed in a padded envelope???

After waiting 3 weeks???

image-2322582325.jpg

image-792746669.jpg

And it smells awful

HanaKuroi

It isn't broken it leaked? I don't know.

image-1828462155.jpg

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@HanaKuroi

Mine came that way (and mine has always come that way from this vendor) & I had this time:
x2 16 oz Spritz
x1 8 oz Marula
x1 8 oz Knot Sauce

And it was in an envelope, but Bubble Wrapped & Taped Very Well

Last edited:

HanaKuroi

Here goes my box from soultanicals.

image-3705271077.jpg

image-1378738032.jpg

Something leaked in the box too.

HanaKuroi

I had two shipments. One in an envelope and one came in a box.