Started at my big chop, now I'm here! Pics of my journey on 3rd naturalversary!!!

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
i love the title of your thread and i'm surprised no one else commented on it-i guess there aren't many drake fans here? :giggle:

your hair is gorgeous!!

koolkittychick

Lovely hair! Congrats on your growing success and natural journey! Posts like these are what keep me going in the face of the negativity I deal with IRL from people who nay say and pooh-pooh all my efforts to maximize my HHJ. :yep:

Diva_Esq

Girl! Your hair is fabulous!!! From the chop to the drop. I love it! Congratulations on 3 years natural! :clap::clap:

THANK YOU!! Loving "from the chop to the drop"! :)

@Diva_Esq I always look forward to your pics. :yep: :gorgeous: And yes your big chop was on my birthday.

Thank you! We always have that bond!! :)

i love the title of your thread and i'm surprised no one else commented on it-i guess there aren't many drake fans here? :giggle:

your hair is gorgeous!!

"They knoooooooow, they knoooooooow, they knoooooooooow..." LOL! Thanks, girl!!

@Rocky91 the song started playing in my head when I read the title

LOL!!!!! :)

Lovely hair! Congrats on your growing success and natural journey! Posts like these are what keep me going in the face of the negativity I deal with IRL from people who nay say and pooh-pooh all my efforts to maximize my HHJ. :yep:

Thank you! That's my goal...to inspire and motivate! :)

trclemons

I am showing my hair your picture, so it will have a visual of what I want. :grin:

Your hair is absolutely beautiful!

Diva_Esq

You have a beautiful head of hair.

Can you please post a pic of your relaxed hair?

My Friend

This is my relaxed hair. And I thought it was really long then! :look:

Not as much hang time as my natural hair, but I still liked my hair. My scalp...totally different story! :nono: Hot flaky, scaley, itchy mess!