Sulphur Mix 2014 Challenge

Wenbev

Oiled and inverted day 7/7 complete!
Off topic miss HPG I went ahead and purchased the q redew. There was a 15% off coupon :)
I hope i like it

onesoulsista

Here's my review I did a while back in the cowash thread...

I used NJoys Purifying Cowash yesterday and it cleanses very well. It isn't a thick cowash by no means and you expect it to be more like the way a traditional conditioner or cleansing conditioner would be in consistency but it isnt. Do not attempt to detangle with this cowash but it gets the job done and cleanses very good. I massaged my scalp with it and applied it to shaft of my hair. Left in for 10 minutes and rinsed. My hair felt soft. I followed up a moisturizing con with slip so I could detangle (SDDH). This is an excellent cowash so far. Had my curls popping.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF
Great detailed review thanks. I'm off to place my order now

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Oiled and inverted day 7/7 complete!
Off topic miss HPG I went ahead and purchased the q redew. There was a 15% off coupon :)
I hope i like it

Girl I'm telling you that you will love it. It is so much easier to steam with and steams very well with oil on your hair, dc, etc.

babyt87

Checking in for the first time in forever.

I've been oiling somewhat consistently but I had to take a little break while I changed my oil because the smell of my last concoction was turning me off :(

Trying a new sulphur and coffee mixture. Let's hope it works

Wenbev

Oiled scalp. Since joining this thread, I dont see massive length but I do see crazy volume on top of the density I already have!

NaturalfienD

Checking in ...

Whew, it has been a month of Sundays right?!

I have not been as 'adherent' to my regimen as I intended to be this year. Since my last check in, I have applied my sulfur mix two or three times. I wait too late in the evening to apply so I need to get in the habit of applying the mix right when I get home from work. So tomorrow, I am going to apply for the second time this week and get in a routine from there.

I hope you ladies are doing well ...

Lilmama1011

been applying sulphur to my scalp every night for almost three months. i won't be able to tell if i got more growth until i relax in march

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
onesoulsista Did you end up purchasing the cowash yet? If so have you used it and how do you like it? I can't get enough of this stuff. I love it and it cleanses very well without leaving the hair dry. It doesn't have slip but it doesn't leave my hair parched. I cowashed today with it.

image-3370632513.jpg

Sent from my iPad using LHCF