Sulphur Mix Challenge 2013

Did a trim last night, between 1/4 and 1/2 inch. I hated trimming the length lol but my ends look better and feel better. My hair is fine so I need to dust here and there. My bf trimmed my back and I think he took off a bit more than I wanted, but I'm not tripping over it. I still think I can make APL by December!

Can't wait to start oiling again..I plan to do my BKT this Saturday so I wanted to give a week in between.

I think I will get back into oiling this week. How are relaxed ladies dealing with the oily hair? I have 2 bottles sitting in my dresser that need to be used!

Super late...I should've been asleep hours ago. But I did make sure I applied my Njoy oil before I climed into bed.

I didn't rub it in lil by lil, though. Ain't nobody got time fa dat LOL. I'll be washing this weekend so I don't care about my weave getting oily.

Oiled my scalp with Njoy's oil the night before. I will do it again tonight to continue with oiling every other night. I actually need to buy more. This bottle is almost done.

@heirloom

Hi OP, please add me to this challenge, TIA!! I'm soooo excited for this growth I'mma get … chile!!!!

I plan on posting a pic sometime next week cause that's LC time for me. ^-^

A couple of months ago, when I last checked, I was an inch past APL. My goal is to be MBL by December. I'm planning on getting there and maintaining by PSing and using this good sulfur.

I made a variation of Njoy's recipe (Shea butter, castor oil, EVCO, sulfur powder, peppermint & rosemary EO) and doing the patch test as I type. If everything goes well, I will apply to my scalp sometime over the weekend.

I look forward to hella growth!!!

I hope you all are doing well …

**Added picture from August 2013 ... not much growth after the trim I did in February 2013, still at APL ...:

August 2013.JPG

Last edited:
Just oiled and have a plastic cap on till I shower in about an hour. Not going to be oiling over the weekend because I'm away

heirloom

Hi OP, please add me to this challenge, TIA!! I'm soooo excited for this growth I'mma get … chile!!!!

I plan on posting a pic sometime next week cause that's LC time for me. ^-^

A couple of months ago, when I last checked, I was an inch past APL. My goal is to be MBL by December. I'm planning on getting there and maintaining by PSing and using this good sulfur.

I made a variation of Njoy's recipe (Shea butter, castor oil, EVCO, sulfur powder, peppermint & rosemary EO) and doing the patch test as I type. If everything goes well, I will apply to my scalp sometime over the weekend.

I look forward to hella growth!!!

I hope you all are doing well …

I love the sound of your mix

^
Thanks!! I was inspired by Naptural85's Shea butter mix and have always wanted to give it a try. I'm not good with oil mixes just cause I am super heavy handed on the bottle and errthang gets greasy when I'm around. :)

I passed the patch test so once I take my braids down/wash, etc. I will begin applying. ^-^ HHG!

^
Thanks!! I was inspired by Naptural85's Shea butter mix and have always wanted to give it a try. I'm not good with oil mixes just cause I am super heavy handed on the bottle and errthang gets greasy when I'm around. :)

I passed the patch test so once I take my braids down/wash, etc. I will begin applying. ^-^ HHG!

I made some of Naptural85's mix but stopped using it cause it was too heavy for my hair. But what a great idea to just use it on my scalp with some sublime sulfur. Where do you buy your sulfur?

I made some of Naptural85's mix but stopped using it cause it was too heavy for my hair. But what a great idea to just use it on my scalp with some sublime sulfur. Where do you buy your sulfur?

Hey Jobwright,

Thank you!! I purchased the sulfur on Amazon through Mr. Medicine. ^.^ I tried calling a local CVS pharmacy to get a bottle of S/S but the lady said that they didn't carry it and couldn't order it. I only purchased the 4oz bottle and shipping was free but if I could find it locally (Las Vegas), I would consider making the switch to a new vendor to save $$$.

I do find it weird that other ladies have ordered S/S through CVS but my CVS couldn't order for me. To those who had success with ordering from CVS, would any of y'all mind giving up game on what you said to get the pharmacist to order for you? Is there a special pharmacy that I could call for my request? (Hope the question makes sense …)

NJoy's father passed away day b4 yesterday. If anyone wants to give her well wishes you can reach her at Mydivaspot.com

She probably won't be on the site due to her current circumstances but I just wanted to let you ladies know so we can support her during this difficult time right now.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

NJoy's father passed away day b4 yesterday. If anyone wants to give her well wishes you can reach her at Mydivaspot.com

She probably won't be on the site due to her current circumstances but I just wanted to let you ladies know so we can support her during this difficult time right now.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

This such sad news. Thanks for sharing w/us.

Back