*~* The Aloe Vera Challenge *~*

Spritzing on a daily for mosture before sealing with oil. Today i did a final rinse after my dcing. My hair is so soft and manageable at 13 weeks post relaxer.

still using AVJ. In fact I use it now more than water when styling hair - keeps flyaways down especially when making my buns

Just found out I have low porosity hair. Anybody else here using AV in their Reggie that hVe low porosity hair? And how are you using it?

I'm pretty sure I have low porosity hair. I use avg in my DC as well as do the avj rinse now.
I don't "treat" my low porosity though....

I just applied my aloe leave in mix to my hair and DCing on top of it. I love my mix, my hair stays soft all day!

Avj rinse tonight....i had my dread tea in there too. I think I'm going to research some teas to add to my aloe juice for extra umph:yep:

Checking in...still spritzing every other day with ACJ, distilled water and Giovanni Direct leave In

I'm lazy to go shopping...since when, I must be sick...since I have it, I'm going to put a cinnamon stick in with my aloe vera juice and see how that works for a bit:yep:

Did an aloe rinse tonight with the tea's (added half a cinnamon stick to a small batch of aloe juice for my next few rinses).

@Nix08
What does the added cinnamon do for your hair?
KurlyNinja it stimulates the scalp to aide in growth and strengthening of the follicles (supposedly) it can also lighten your hair over time though and be irritating. I will use it in this small batch until I can make it to the store to get some teas and peppermint oil.

Shampooed with my shea moisture thickening shampoo that contains aloe juice and used my aloe leave in mix after my DC

I'm getting better at remembering...did my aloe rinse tonight (that still has some herbal tea bags and a piece of cinnamon stick in there) with a couple drops of peppermint oil added.

I would love to join when I first started my Hhj i stumbled on it and using it from kimmaytube and on here and I put it in my leave in, cw and my sprits I love it so much it's a staple for me my regi is simple for now just m&s wash when I feel like it

still spritzing with avj.

also made a nice tea
marshmallow, burdock root and rose hips (mixed 50/50 with avj) and spritzed my hair with that before adding my terressentials wash ... was yummy

Back