Votes: 56 14.9%
  • WL: Waist Length

Votes: 120 32.0%
  • Hip Length and Beyond

Votes: 182 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmilingElephant

I wanna know how ppl are getting their hair trapped in the car door? I'm almost waistlength and this has not happened to me....yet.

But i do have to deal with it getting caught up on my purse strap or my shirts when im changing clothes:grin: And having my head yanked back bc i'm trying to be nosey and im leaning back on my hair.

And my regualr bun is so big...today i was out with friends and i couldn't sit comfortably bc it felt like i had a small pillow on the back of my head squished against the head rest.....my neck still hurts from this! :lachen:

SEMO

It's funny how people change their minds about what's too long. When I voted in this poll originally (years ago), I said MBL was too long (I was only aiming for BSL then).

I am now currently WL and don't think my hair is too long. Of course it's more like SL on a day to day basis due to shrinkage (so that may have something to do with it).

Chiquitita

As long as my hair is healthy, I can't imagine it being too long... Unless its like dragging the floor behind me or something...LOL

La Colocha

I was going for mbl but with shrinkage the longest i will go is waist and maintain from there. Anything else would be too much for me.

Imani

This thread is super old, lol. But I don't think I'd want to be past APL. I am small and I think anything more would be overpowering.

However, I think longer hair would be great for natural styles (shrinkage), but I don't think I'd like the look of my hair straightened past APL.

tkj25

too long ... i don't know, i haven't gotten there yet. :):):) let me get to long first, & then i'll have a better idea what too long will be.

Last edited:

JJamiah

I wanna know how ppl are getting their hair trapped in the car door? I'm almost waistlength and this has not happened to me....yet.

But i do have to deal with it getting caught up on my purse strap or my shirts when im changing clothes:grin: And having my head yanked back bc i'm trying to be nosey and im leaning back on my hair.

And my regualr bun is so big...today i was out with friends and i couldn't sit comfortably bc it felt like i had a small pillow on the back of my head squished against the head rest.....my neck still hurts from this! :lachen:

Yeah the Chair Snap thing not cute (it is a yanker)

The Purse thang not cute either, you be ready to pop someone. LOL I look like who Tugging my hair. LOLOLOLOL

I never thought I'd want to be WL again, And honestly (can I be Honest) I am getting in that mode again. Wigging is helping me to not think about it. With my wig I am NL/SL/Ear Length Too :) and loving it.

LovinLocks

Between BSL and WL is good for me. Thanks to advice here and Ma and Pa last year I got to about 4"-6" above my waist. I was pleasantly shocked. Too back it's so curly it didn't hang. Only reason I realized it was that close to WL was from being in the shower and the weight of the water in my hair made it cascade down my back. AS SOON as I step out the shower, boyyoing, curls back up :spinning: