VO5 Conditioners!

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
BTW, CVS has been having a sale on V05, from .79 - .82 (depending on the city I'm in) which is probably why I cant get any. So I went to this large warehouse size CVS. The shelves were CLEARED. All that was left--AGAIN-- was one sad bottle of kiwi. I took it :look: Was hoping to get the raspberry and volumizing ones but no dice.

WIll be at CVS again today for the Shea Moisture BOGO and will cross my fingers that a V05, ANY V05, will be on the shelf.

NaiyaAi

I know this thread is about the conditioners, but I just tried the freesia shampoo and I loved it! I would've gotten the conditioner but they were completely out of all of them because they were on sale for 79 cents. =(

SunRai Naturals

So I had to end up getting rid of the Vo5 Salon Series conditioner. I couldn't stand the smell and although it is super thick (which is a plus) it left a white coating on my hair that I didn't like. I had to clarify to get it off and when I did my hair felt so much better. It is moisturizing to a certain extent but whatever they put in it just sits on the hair.Plus depending on where it's at the price starts at around $4 per bottle.

Okay so y'all have convinced me to try the KIWI conditioner now! lol. I hope I get good results too. I tried a conditioner (Freesia) from the Herbal Escapes line a long time ago and I felt like Moisture Milks worked better. I'll report back on if my hair likes it or not.

Last edited:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Thanks for reporting on the salon line . Great info!

Hey, any V05 mistresses up in here? So I was getting moisture overload with 3 cowashes a week, but I like it! . So decided to add some silk protein powder in the kiwi flavor. Shoot after 3 min my hair started feeling stiff. Rinsed that and put in an expensive AO DC.

This was all in the shower and took maybe 20 min

Man, my coils was fly all dang day. Just way too cute for myself. :D

May do this maybe once a week with all the cowashing.

Last edited:

NaiyaAi

Just tried my first V05 conditioner!

I used the blackberry sage and I loved it! It makes me want to cowash my hair all day, every day.

Can't wait to try more of these!

DrC

V05 is selling off the shelves like that? I always see V05 everywhere I go Dollar Tree, 99 cent only has rows of them, CVS, Walgreens. Even the grocery store next to me have them all in stock. I used the Strawberries & Milk. It was runny and made my hair feel blah. Guess I will try the other ones.

afjhnsn

V05 is selling off the shelves like that? I always see V05 everywhere I go Dollar Tree, 99 cent only has rows of them, CVS, Walgreens. Even the grocery store next to me have them all in stock. I used the Strawberries & Milk. It was runny and made my hair feel blah. Guess I will try the other ones.
It's good for the occasional Co wash/shower detangling sesh.. I think I mostly just loved the smell, lol. I use it for shaving now. It's the best. Way cheaper and more moisturizing than any shaving cream I've tried.

Lissa0821

I tried the Ocean Breeze last night and not really loving it like the others I have tried. I will be sticking with the Kiwi Lime, Shea Cashmere, the Extra Body and the Split Ender.

CodeRed

I don't know why V05 doesn't sell their Moisture Milks by the gallon. They'd make so much more money than they already do.

Lissa0821

I tried the Ocean Breeze last night and not really loving it like the others I have tried. I will be sticking with the Kiwi Lime, Shea Cashmere, the Extra Body and the Split Ender.

So I lied.....:look: I picked up the Strawberry and Cream as well as the Passoinfruit Moisture Milks V05 yesterday. I will give them a try . I tossed the Ocean Breeze in the garbage. Even my SO asked I use a different product because my hair was so dry yesterday.

Duchess007

I haven't tried that one yet. It's up next this week for my cowash after my henna treatment. I'm interested to see how it turns out. I'll report back!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

DrC

It's good for the occasional Co wash/shower detangling sesh.. I think I mostly just loved the smell, lol. I use it for shaving now. It's the best. Way cheaper and more moisturizing than any shaving cream I've tried.

afjhnsn
You use the shampoo or the conditioner as shaving? Great idea!!

so I went to my local grocery store and they had the VO5 shamppos and conditioners for around 75-77 cents, somewhere in the sevens. Here are the ones I snagged:

Silky Island Coconut

Blackberry Sage Tea

Shea Cashmere

Pomegranate and Grapeseed

Split Ends

The island coconut worked pretty good. Now I need to see which ones I'm missing lol.

DrC

Just bought the Kiwi conditioner. It was the last one on the shelf! :rofl:
I will try it tonight.

afjhnsn

afjhnsn

so I went to my local grocery store and they had the VO5 shamppos and conditioners for around 75-77 cents, somewhere in the sevens. Here are the ones I snagged:

Silky Island Coconut

Blackberry Sage Tea

Shea Cashmere

Split Ends

The island coconut worked pretty good. Now I need to see which ones I'm missing lol.

I use the conditioner =)

Beamodel

I'm killing myself looking for blackberry sage :-(

I finally found one at Kmart. I will use it this weekend. I wish they would have had the Shea Cashmere, I really like that one.

I got
Strawberries & Cream
Coconut
Kiwi Lime (never tried)
Blackberry Sage (never tried)

Duchess007

afjhnsn

Silky Island Coconut

Blackberry Sage Tea

Shea Cashmere

Split Ends

I've never seen the split ends!!! I need to get my hands on that...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF