VO5 Conditioners!

Beamodel

I don't know where you all are located but you could probably try the grocery stores. That's where I got mine.

Thanks. I've been to several local ones and no luck today. I will continue to search tomorrow.

Beamodel

I finally found one at Kmart. I will use it this weekend. I wish they would have had the Shea Cashmere, I really like that one. I got
Strawberries & Cream
Coconut
Kiwi Lime (never tried)
Blackberry Sage (never tried)

Today I picked up:
Passion fruit smoothie
Extra body volumizing

Lilmama1011

Today I picked up: Passion fruit smoothie Extra body volumizing

I'm going to be using the volumizing one tomorrow after I use my cleansing conditioner and comb it out with the V05 before deep conditioning relaxer style. I hope I'm doing it right and not suppose to d it after deep conditioning because DarkJoy won't answer me! Lol

Last edited:

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Chilllee!! What I miss! Ya'll gotta mention me ...lol

Oh yeah! That's how I do it @Lilmama1011. Kiwi then another V05 to soften it up or a reconstructor or moisture DC. It's all good.

Makes a pretty decent addition to pre-poos too :yep:

Beamodel

i I'm going to be using the volumizing one tomorrow after I use my cleansing conditioner and comb it out with the V05 before deep conditioning relaxer style. I hope I'm doing it right and not suppose to do it after deep conditioning because DarkJoy won't answer me! Lol

Lilmama1011

I'm gonna use the volumizing one today. But I'm trying to decide if I want to cleans with the kiwi one first or Hairveda Amla cream rinse.

Lilmama1011

I ended up not using it because I didn't use a shampoo to wash, I used a cleansing conditioner so I didn't want to weigh it down, but I will definitely try it next week when I use a shampoo, I decided since it's getting cooler to use a shampoo every two weeks and not every week and I'm getting farther along in my stretch so I think that will be better for my new growth

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Did y'all say dollar tree Carries V05? There's one near my job! Ooooo!

Duchess007

Why can I find the split end VO5 NOWHERE?! I feel like y'all are just making up new kinds... VO5 Hot Sauce and Chitlins. VO5 Ginseng and Red Bull...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Beamodel

I think I'm going to stick with the moisturizing line and the kiwi one.

The volumizing & blackberry sage one is ok for me.

Beamodel

Picked up 2 more Shea Cashmere. U think my hair liked the Silky Experience line best in addition to the Kiwi one.

Duchess007

Picked up 2 more Shea Cashmere. U think my hair liked the Silky Experience line best in addition to the Kiwi one.

I love the Shea Cashmere and the island coconut. They're all some degree of good for me tho.

Still can't find the split ends. :-(

Beamodel

I love the Shea Cashmere and the island coconut. They're all some degree of good for me tho. Still can't find the split ends. :-( Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Those are my two fav's. Yea I don't see that split end one either in my area.

demlew

I usually find the Split Ends flavor at Kroger. Their website says other stores in their family are Fred Meyer, Dillon's, Baker's, City Market, Food 4 Less, and Foods Co.

OT: I found raspberry and champagne kiss at Big Lots for $0.75!

butterfli

I usually find the Split Ends flavor at Kroger. Their website says other stores in their family are Fred Meyer, Dillon's, Baker's, City Market, Food 4 Less, and Foods Co.

OT: I found raspberry and champagne kiss at Big Lots for $0.75!

Found the Split Ends at Kroger today! Stocked up! Thanks!

SunRai Naturals

Here is what I bought yesterday... My pic is blurry so from left to right Shea Cashmere conditioner from the Silky experiences line, Kiwi Clarifying conditioner from Herbal Escapes, Green Tea smoothing Shampoo, and two from the Herbal Escapes line Ocean Refresh Moisturizing Conditioners.:lick:

I couldn't find the coconut one! I'm going to have to keep searching.

Attachments

• 112313031708.jpg
    112313031708.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 35

naturalagain2

I need to go out this morning and see if I can get somemore shea cashmere. I love that stuff! That and passion fruit smoothie. I used the last of the shea cashmere early this morning for my clay mask.

toyas08

1. Which VO5s have you used? Which did you settle on as your staple?
2. Does it seem to work as a DC too?
3. If you co-wash often with ONLY VO5, is there a build-up problem?
4. Are you still using it?
5. If you stopped using VO5 or didn't like it, why?

1. I don't remember which ones I used but what ever is in the house. As of right now I'm using pomegranate one because it was on sale and I bought like 6 of them.
2. I've never tried it as a DC but now I want to try it.
3. I don't experience build up when cowashing because I don't cowash often.
4. Yes I do. I used it to moisten my mini twist, as a leave in, regular conditioner.
5. I won't stop.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
After co washing with my expensive salon conditioner last week and using more then I care to share, I knew it was time to find something cheaper. I was going to pick up a few conditioners from Trader Joes but ended up at Rite Aid for meds and moseyed right on to the cheap V05. I purchased the strawberries and cream and the passion fruit one. Co washed my braids this morning and it got my scalp squeaky clean and my hair smelling fruity. I'm sold...even though I used half the bottle :)

veesweets

Ok so I bought the kiwi clarifying conditioner and it's the bomb diggity don!

I tried this today after my workout and was pleasantly surprised. It didnt leave my hair feeling as soft as I would have liked, but a quick condition with SSI avocado solved that. I can see myself rotating this with my other cleansing conditioners.