Water challenge for healthier and longer hair

trendsetta25

Hey ladies, don't know if this was mentioned but if you buy a bottle of Smart Water (33.8 ounces) and re-use it, you can knock you water intake like nothing. Being on Accutane I have to drink more than the reg 8 glasses and it was hard for me. Now I drink at least 3 bottles of water (using the smart water bottle which is a total of 101.4 ounces) and I'm able to reach my daily water intake goal. Easy right? Lol
Also I heard that you can drink more if the water is warm. This is true in my case. HTH

amwcah

^^^This is exactly what I do. I just refill my bottles. Also, I have been told it is best do drink warm water. Why, I don't know.

64 oz today.

Summer79

Still just under a gallon....I made it to the full gallon for a little while during this and have not been back to a full gallon since! Still going to push until I get back to my goal/day to make me happy. Seems like everyone is doing a great job since I've last posted in here!! Great job ladies!!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
^^^This is exactly what I do. I just refill my bottles. Also, I have been told it is best do drink warm water. Why, I don't know.

64 oz today.

When I started drinking room temperture water that's when I was able to consume more.

I've been MIA from this thread but I have been keeping up with my water intake. 64oz-80oz a day.

Day Dreamer

Hey ladies. I am checking in for the last couple of weeks becaue I missed a few. I am now drinking 74 ozs of water every day. YAY ME! Hope you all have a good weekend.

MsSonya

160z today.:sad: Wasnt stocked up on water like I thought. :wallbash: Those 160z came from the faucet and was forced down:barf:....well I tried.