What do you have planned for your next shampoo?

vevster

I plan to clarify w/ Elucence clarifying then try Aveda's sap moss shampoo.

I would ideally like to use ION reconstructor but since I don't have any I plan to use Sally's generic Joico K-pak w/

Kiehls as a leave in....

edited to change:

I skipped clarifiying I used the Sap Moss(thumbs up!)

However, I used this Brazilian Milk Conditioner then the Kiehls leave in....

northernbelle

Re: What do you have planned for you next shampoo?

I will use Aveda Pure-fume Brilliant Shampoo, followed by a 30 minute deep conditioning treatment under the hood dryer using Kenra Deep Moisturizing Conditioner. Then I will apply Hairobics Leave-In Conditioner, followed by Patene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Setting Lotion for the wet roller set. Then I will finish with Hairobics Hair Oil and Hair and Scalp Booster.

The next shampoo will be my test drive with the Hairobics products.

northernbelle

ms_kenesha

Wash with Elucence MB Shampoo, followed by a deep conditioner w/ Motions CPR, follow that with a quick 5 min. conditioning with At One With Nature and then use Elucence MB Conditioner to do a wet set.

LABETT

I plan to try the nexxus diametress shampoo and humectress
to see how my hair respond to these products.

B

ballet_bun

I use the following products in place of some of the products mentioned in her book for week 7. Since I stretch my relaxer out for 12 weeks, I use the same products 2 weeks in a row, and then move on to the next two.

Wash With: Kerastase Bain de Force :Hair Bath for weakened hair

Condition with: Kerastase Ciment Anti-Usure -Reconstructive care for worn out lengths and ends. After this has sat on my hair for 20 minutes or so, I put Dark& Lovely Dry Hair Healer on top of this. I did this last week.

Condition ends With: Kerastase Age Recharge

Leave-In: Kerastse Substance Constructive-Firming gel-masque to replenish hair losing vitality ... then everything else as usual.

Ballet Bun ...

SVT

I plan on washing with Suave Tropical Coconut and baking soda. I'm buying Nexxus Emergencee today to use for my protein treatment. My moisturizing conditioner will be Kenra Moisturizing and my leave- in will be Elucence/Lust/avocado oil.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

Today I went to Walmart and bought some Herbal Essence clarifying shampoo. I will do a review once I use it. I am going to clarify and do a deep conditioning with Lekair cholesterol. Afterwards I will then try my new daily defense conditioner in water lily which smells heavenly.

I will follow that up with Biolage leave in and let it air dry in a ponytail. Not before I put all my other stuff on first! Then the baggie goes right back on and so does my phony pony!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Shampoo with L'anza Protein Plus. 2nd lather w/ CON (helps w/ tangles...)

Protein Conditioner: Sally's Generic Joico K-Pak

Moisturizing Conditioner: Tropical Carrot

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
I use the following products in place of some of the products mentioned in her book for week 7. Since I stretch my relaxer out for 12 weeks, I use the same products 2 weeks in a row, and then move on to the next two.

Condition with: Kerastase Ciment Anti-Usure -Reconstructive care for worn out lengths and ends. After this has sat on my hair for 20 minutes or so, I put Dark& Lovely Dry Hair Healer on top of this. I did this last week.

Leave-In: Kerastse Substance Constructive-Firming gel-masque to replenish hair losing vitality ... then everything else as usual.

Ballet Bun ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Keratase cheaper where you are? I want to try some so bad, but I don't think I can justify the price!

Tracy

I'm going to use Fantasia Pure Tea Shampoo, Sebastian Moisture Base Conditoner, Infusium 23 and Salerm Vital for my next rollerset.

Next ones will be conditioner washes with Suave Coconut and one time with Aubrey GPB somewhere in the week. After that I'll rollarset next Thursday or Friday with Mizani Moisturefuse mixed with Avocado oil, using Lanza p.plus shampoo before hand.

Talk about having my week mapped out already

Islandgirl

I am getting a touch-up this week. So this is what I will be doing the week after.
Shampoo with Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo.
Reconstruct with Joico K-Pak reconstructor. 15 minutes
Deep condition/moisturize with Keracare Humecto conditioner. 20 minutes
Spray Elasta Leave in and rub some Kiehl's Silk Groom throughout my hair, then rollerset, and sit under the dryer for 45 minutes.

Allandra

As I like to call it, The Works:

1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment

2. Shampoo

3. ACV Rinse

4. Moisturizing Conditioner / Hot Oil Combination

5. Leave-In Conditioner

6. Moisturizer

7. Serum

8. Good Ole Reliable Bun

B

ballet_bun

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ballet Bun ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Keratase cheaper where you are? I want to try some so bad, but I don't think I can justify the price!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what the price is in the states. But the prices are inbetween the equiv. of 21.78 - 28.22USD. I rotate products every two weeks, so I don't use it up too quickly. How much does this stuff cost in the States?

Ballet Bun ...

FineChyna

the only thing i did that i wasn;'t planning on doing was a little dusting. other than that nothing will happen until i get my joico k-pak items, which should be the following week.

Nacai23

As soon as my products arrive from FNWL, I will do a pre-shampoo treatment with a mix of rosemary EO and olive oil, shampoo with CON, deep condition with natures therepy nuturing cream, and twist my hair using shea butter.

Honi

There is no board.
Shampoo with either Keracare's detangling shampoo or Suaves Therapee. Deep condition with 10 en 1. Some leave in, oil. Put up in 4 bantu knots and sit under a warm dryer for 20 mintes. Or if I'm lazy just put it in a bun.

GinuwinesBoo

dontspeakdefeat- did u like that herbal essence clarifying? i used the fruit fusions one the other day and it did a good job cleansing my hair but my hair felt so dry that it was scary until i conditioned it.

my next wash i plan on shampooing with suave coconut conditioning with suave coconut and then deep conditioning with lekair cholestoral for 15 minutes in a cap. after that i apply leave in spray and creme and then do a roller set doobie wrap.

aqualung

I'm going to try Clairol Renewal 5X shampoo and conditioner for colored/permed hair, then the intense hydration therapy intensive treatment, and finally the daily nourishment leave-in. Will this stuff really strengthen my fine, relaxed strands?

I wore it down a lot during the last 2 weeks on travel in Germany and interviewing for jobs. I need to clarify, strengthen it, and put it back in the bun for a while.

G

SVT, what's the baking soda for? I'm curious. I'v haven't heard of that before. Are u mixing it in the shampoo?

I'm going to do a nice warm oil treatment w/olive oil, and then shampoo and condition w/Jason Natural Sea Kelp, and like Allandra, my trusty bun
(I did wear my hair out this weekend though)

DatJerseyDyme

Today: Hot Oil with EVOO, wash with therappe, keraphix for protein in prep for my relaxer on Saturday, humectress for my comb out...dime size amount of Headress, Hair Oil m/ with Serum, roller set, bun.

SVT

Re: What do you have planned for your next shampoo

Poster: Caramela
[ QUOTE ]
SVT, what's the baking soda for? I'm curious. I'v haven't heard of that before. Are u mixing it in the shampoo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I first read about using baking on another hair board as a mild cleanser/clarifier. I thought it would be good to try because my strands are fine and prone to dryness, splits, breakage, etc.

I use my 2oz spray bottle to make a spritz of baking soda and distilled water. I coat my hair with a moisturizing conditioner while it's dry then step into the shower. I wet my hair, finger part, then spritz my scalp all over. This is also my method when using regular shampoo; finger part, then lightly apply shampoo as if I were greasing my scalp.

I pretreat my hair because I want to concentrate on my scalp at that time. Depending on how much buildup is on my hair, I might skip the pretreat and let the spritz or shampoo runoff get on my hair.

Victorian

old head
Re: What do you have planned for your next shampoo

I clarified today but I don't like what LUST did to my hair afterwards so tomorrow I'm going to use my aphogee shampoo, this other random moisturizing treatment I got at sally's today (it was .50 for a sample pack), and some suave humectant. I think I might try that ponytail rollerset thing tomorrow for bouncy hair (which I will then put up into a bun
)