What is your next goal?

My next goal is..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aggie

I was neck length in January, now I'm collar bone length again and I am aspiring to get to full shoulder length again by the end of this year.

Next year, through plenty protective styling, I will be APL, and 2014 back to BSL and that will be my last stop. After that I will be off this journey and simply maintaining my hair from there on.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I would be very happy with APL stretched. Would be nice if it happens by July, but uh I got a long way to go.

candy626

thaidreams said:
BSB/BSL curly hair by December 31st 2012

This is also my goal. I think if my hair was that long curly I wouldn't really bother with straightening that much anymore

Bajanmum

My next goal is SL. I'm 15 months post BC. I feel like my neck is long as hell 'cause it's taking forever.
kandake

I know, right!

I did used to get called giraffe when I was in primary school, so I know for a fact I do have a long neck, but this is ridiculous. :lachen:

polished07

I'm currently neck length wow can't believe it but I'm now natural so I'm not complaining next goal is SL short term goal is APL and the long term is MBL :)

MaraWithLove

Bajanmum said:
kandake

I know, right!

I did used to get called giraffe when I was in primary school, so I know for a fact I do have a long neck, but this is ridiculous. :lachen:

Omg this completely even down to being called giraffe-but by my bros.

I'm 13-almost 14 months post bc and I'm nl with shorter layers in the front. Next goal is full sl back and full nl front.

MarieB

I voted APL, but as I am transitioning without the BC, I expect to hit that goal many times--gradual trims and Curlformers are what I'm planning for the next little while.

SkySurfer

I want FULL APL! Not just the back layers at APL ..that's all I ask right now!! LOL
...it would make styling a lot easier :/

SmileyNY

WL. I'm about 3 inches away. I can't wait to reach it b/c that's my end goal.

After that I'll just keep cutting all new length at WL to give the front of my hair a chance to catch up & create super thick ends :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

StarScream35

SmilingElephant
I'm actually texlaxed and that's giving me some issues already. Once I get it moisturized I am okay but that's the problem. My new growth/natural hair is always so dry. I love the way it feels though. My boyfriend who is white is a curly-head and he is my biggest cheerleader for going natural. He so loves natural hair but I'm like, I dunno.............this sista need a lil mo time! LOL!

SmilingElephant

SmilingElephant
I'm actually texlaxed and that's giving me some issues already. Once I get it moisturized I am okay but that's the problem. My new growth/natural hair is always so dry. I love the way it feels though. My boyfriend who is white is a curly-head and he is my biggest cheerleader for going natural. He so loves natural hair but I'm like, I dunno.............this sista need a lil mo time! LOL!

I texlaxed for a minute before i BC'd. Nonie is gonna love this but:lol:....i found that using a moisturizing spray (read: juice) helped my newgrowth a HEAP!! I used mostly S-Curl...you could also put some conditioner in a spray bottle...like a drop to a full bottle of water...and spray that on your ng too...im tryin to think of what else i used to do..........but i surely remember doing the S-curl and other "juices" to keep the newgrowth area.

After it grew a few inches...i started treating my hair like it was natural.

Thats SO cool he is rooting for you to go natural tho:infatuated:

Nonie

I texlaxed for a minute before i BC'd. @Nonie is gonna love this but:lol:....i found that using a moisturizing spray (read: juice) helped my newgrowth a HEAP!! I used mostly S-Curl...you could also put some conditioner in a spray bottle...like a drop to a full bottle of water...and spray that on your ng too...im tryin to think of what else i used to do..........but i surely remember doing the S-curl and other "juices" to keep the newgrowth area.

After it grew a few inches...i started treating my hair like it was natural.

Thats SO cool he is rooting for you to go natural tho:infatuated:

@SmilingElephant

Amen to the bold! PREACH ma sistah!

*Nonie throws her phone at the screen due to hearing the word of truth spoken so succinctly then jumps up into a praise dance*

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
WL...it's taking forever and a day with these lil breakage creeping up on me every now and then lately. I think this Nouveau is giving me the much needed moisture....so far.