What is your next goal?

My next goal is..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was neck length in January, now I'm collar bone length again and I am aspiring to get to full shoulder length again by the end of this year.

Next year, through plenty protective styling, I will be APL, and 2014 back to BSL and that will be my last stop. After that I will be off this journey and simply maintaining my hair from there on.

I would be very happy with APL stretched. Would be nice if it happens by July, but uh I got a long way to go.

thaidreams said:
BSB/BSL curly hair by December 31st 2012

This is also my goal. I think if my hair was that long curly I wouldn't really bother with straightening that much anymore

My next goal is SL. I'm 15 months post BC. I feel like my neck is long as hell 'cause it's taking forever.
kandake

I know, right!

I did used to get called giraffe when I was in primary school, so I know for a fact I do have a long neck, but this is ridiculous. :lachen:

I'm currently neck length wow can't believe it but I'm now natural so I'm not complaining next goal is SL short term goal is APL and the long term is MBL :)

Bajanmum said:
kandake

I know, right!

I did used to get called giraffe when I was in primary school, so I know for a fact I do have a long neck, but this is ridiculous. :lachen:

Omg this completely even down to being called giraffe-but by my bros.

I'm 13-almost 14 months post bc and I'm nl with shorter layers in the front. Next goal is full sl back and full nl front.

I voted APL, but as I am transitioning without the BC, I expect to hit that goal many times--gradual trims and Curlformers are what I'm planning for the next little while.

I want FULL APL! Not just the back layers at APL ..that's all I ask right now!! LOL
...it would make styling a lot easier :/

WL. I'm about 3 inches away. I can't wait to reach it b/c that's my end goal.

After that I'll just keep cutting all new length at WL to give the front of my hair a chance to catch up & create super thick ends :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

SmilingElephant
I'm actually texlaxed and that's giving me some issues already. Once I get it moisturized I am okay but that's the problem. My new growth/natural hair is always so dry. I love the way it feels though. My boyfriend who is white is a curly-head and he is my biggest cheerleader for going natural. He so loves natural hair but I'm like, I dunno.............this sista need a lil mo time! LOL!

SmilingElephant
I'm actually texlaxed and that's giving me some issues already. Once I get it moisturized I am okay but that's the problem. My new growth/natural hair is always so dry. I love the way it feels though. My boyfriend who is white is a curly-head and he is my biggest cheerleader for going natural. He so loves natural hair but I'm like, I dunno.............this sista need a lil mo time! LOL!

I texlaxed for a minute before i BC'd. Nonie is gonna love this but:lol:....i found that using a moisturizing spray (read: juice) helped my newgrowth a HEAP!! I used mostly S-Curl...you could also put some conditioner in a spray bottle...like a drop to a full bottle of water...and spray that on your ng too...im tryin to think of what else i used to do..........but i surely remember doing the S-curl and other "juices" to keep the newgrowth area.

After it grew a few inches...i started treating my hair like it was natural.

Thats SO cool he is rooting for you to go natural tho:infatuated:

I texlaxed for a minute before i BC'd. @Nonie is gonna love this but:lol:....i found that using a moisturizing spray (read: juice) helped my newgrowth a HEAP!! I used mostly S-Curl...you could also put some conditioner in a spray bottle...like a drop to a full bottle of water...and spray that on your ng too...im tryin to think of what else i used to do..........but i surely remember doing the S-curl and other "juices" to keep the newgrowth area.

After it grew a few inches...i started treating my hair like it was natural.

Thats SO cool he is rooting for you to go natural tho:infatuated:

@SmilingElephant

Amen to the bold! PREACH ma sistah!

*Nonie throws her phone at the screen due to hearing the word of truth spoken so succinctly then jumps up into a praise dance*

FDTHappyDance.gif

WL...it's taking forever and a day with these lil breakage creeping up on me every now and then lately. I think this Nouveau is giving me the much needed moisture....so far.

Back