WHAT RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE PRODUCT DO YOU KEEP BUYING?

Irresistible

No matter what and wont give it up!

For me its Aveda Brilliant!

love it! smells so good!

love to use it for 'special occasions and intimate moments' which is regularly now :lachen:

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

love it! smells so good!

love to use it for 'special occasions and intimate moments' which is regularly now :lachen:

The most expensive I've brought was Nexxus KeraPhix. I am still working on the first bottle. I only use it during relaxer time.

justNikki

love it! smells so good!

Me too. I keep saying...ok, that's it. No more. This is just a splurge item....and then I see the Aveda store in the mall and it's all over. I would still be buying the sap moss poo and nourishing concentrate if they hadn't discontinued the Sap Moss line, now that I'm just mad about.

bravenewgirl87

Oscar Blandi Balsamo Alla Creme Shampoo and Conditioner $20 ea.
Bumble and Bumble Deep, Alojoba... the entire line.
BB. Silkshake. I feel like I can stetch forever with this. I love the smell... I cannot give it up.
Maxiglide... where was my life without it?

InnerSoul

UBH deep conditioner, UBH lotion creme moisturizer and UBH dew spray.

My hair craves the deep con, and my coils love both the dew spray and the lotion creme.

I refuse to give them up.

Irresistible

Me too. I keep saying...ok, that's it. No more. This is just a splurge item....and then I see the Aveda store in the mall and it's all over. I would still be buying the sap moss poo and nourishing concentrate if they hadn't discontinued the Sap Moss line, now that I'm just mad about.

They keep callin me! :lachen:

Bublin

I've never used Aveda.
What is so brilliant about Aveda Brilliant? Is that the line thats helps with frizzing?

Irresistible

I've never used Aveda.
What is so brilliant about Aveda Brilliant? Is that the line thats helps with frizzing?

its supposed to

I didnt like the humectant or the anti humectant

my weakness is the emolliant and I must say I am not using it for any other reason than I love the smell, its a good product , thats the truth,but its not much more than a light oil/serum I just love it, its like my hair perfume

Irresistible

its supposed to

I didnt like the humectant or the anti humectant

my weakness is the emolliant and I must say I am not using it for any other reason than I love the smell, its a good product , thats the truth,but its not much more than a light oil/serum I just love it, its like my hair perfume

I must try the conditioner though! thats next

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Ovation Hair Maximizing System. See my current avatar.
The feel and appearance of my hair has dramatically changed since I've been using this stuff and I don't want to quit.

Kurly K

I've been curious about the aveda be curly and i was wondering which product would be good on my hair for my wash n go ??? any suggestions?? :look:

Irresistible

I've been curious about the aveda be curly and i was wondering which product would be good on my hair for my wash n go ??? any suggestions?? :look:

I've never tried be curly

but now I'm gonna be eyeing that one too :grin:

most of their products have glycerine, I will have to check out the Be Curly ingredients

but my hair hates glycerine

which saves me from using everything from Aveda!

silvergirl

i didnt buy it myself, but right now im using Nioxin moisture system. 1L shampoo and conditioner are 98 dollars plus tax. but alot of ppl swear by this product, so i thought id try it.

ladylibra

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose shampoo/conditioner. $20 for both. but it smells soooooo good and the conditioner is to DIE for. when i go to heaven, God will stock my bathroom with an endless supply of this stuff :lachen:

i guess my Nature's Plus liquid vitamins too, although they're not just for hair growth but overall health. $30 a bottle. i do only take half the recommended dosage so technically it's only $30 every 2 months. either way i feel the price is justified over the super-cheap pill vitamins because Nature's Plus makes a superior product. i work 2 jobs and raise a toddler, yeah i'm tired a lot :lol: but not run down and haven't been sick once since taking these. plus they're yummy :lick:

felicia

Someone just posted about those on my video comment

I dont know what they are, never heard of them

I really bad at reviews, but here goes lol.

I use the shampoo bars, cafe latte, sapote/castor oil, and sapote pomade (sometimes).

*The shampoo bars lather really well and doesn't strip my hair at all

*Cafe latte is one of the best detanglers I've ever used. It leaves my hair soft and conditioned without being greasy. It smells great too, like cookies or coffee.

* The other two both leave my hair soft and shiny.

* I also like her lippy pucker in dark chocolate. It makes my lips soft and give a little tinge of color (doesn't last)

I don't like her whipped butter or Rhassoul condition.
I'm also not too fond of her customer service, but I won't touch on that lol

FindingMe

I use the whole OJON line...I bought a $55 jar of the Restorative Treatment:look:...LOVE IT...when it runs out I will buy another...it's my fave pre-poo

MissRissa

That dag on Ovation Cell Therapy. I'm on my third dag on bottle at $56 each. Man my hair better have grown serious inches. I've already decided I'm not using anymore after September.

soonergirl

aveda, and kenra.... hey silver whats up with the nioxin moisture system, gives us some feedback on it.... thanks