WHAT RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE PRODUCT DO YOU KEEP BUYING?

Chrissmiss

My most expensive product is my Elucence shampoo my 32oz is less than $20 shipping included and lasts me a little ove a year.

cocopuff

The most expensive products I buy are Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk and Qhemet Biologics products; not that expensive compared to everybody else. When I have extra extra money, I buy Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm and Curls Asian Hair Tea Conditioner.

charmtreese

Man, this is hard since most of the products I use cost more than 20 bucks. I guess the most expensive would be the Ojon Restorative Treatment. I don’t care what nobody say…this stuff is the BOMB!!!!

I stock up on the big 16oz jars when QVC has them. I got two the last time and I hope I can hold out until they bring the 16oz jars back! It was only about 100bucks with shipping but it also came with a large bottle of the Rejuvenating Mist (another must have)!

Between Ojon & WEN my personal “FUN” money is spent, but I’m happy so that’s all that matters!!! :)

Kalani

Phyto Index 2 relaxer
Phyto 9 Ultra Nourishing leave-in cream
Aveda Brilliant Universal styling cream (and many other Aveda products, but the styling cream will forever be in my product cabinet!)

MD_Lady

This thread is fun! :drunk: I haven't had to replenish it yet, but my Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment would be at the top of the list!!! :grin:

ajacks

I've tried several expensive products, but I guess the only expensive staples I currently have are OCT and Jojoba Oil.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
WEN's cleansing conditioner and Ovation Cell Therapy

Next on my list to try is Redken's All Soft Heavy Cream :look:

angelp

My $28 (after shipping) bottle of Moroccan oil. I've only bought it once but I will buy another when I'm finished with it.

Tee

• Dudleys Hair Mask Treatment Mud Mask 32oz: I love this stuff and need to replace it. I paid about 50 bucks for the 32oz jar. Worth every penny.
  • Ojon...Good Stuff
  • Aveda's Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss

bella gee

Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Cream

Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment- I use as a leave-in and it costs 12.00 for an 8oz jar!!! I order two at a time..and with shipping it ends up being $30 each time.

Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner and White Camelia Conditioners $8.99eah (use them together, one for moisture + one for slip= staple)

Giovanni 50:50 Hydrating:Clarifying Shampoo

Last edited:

chebaby

• Dudleys Hair Mask Treatment Mud Mask 32oz: I love this stuff and need to replace it. I paid about 50 bucks for the 32oz jar. Worth every penny.
  • Ojon...Good Stuff
  • Aveda's Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss
i have this at home. i only used it once without heat and i liked it. i think i may use it next weekend with heat.

klowdnyne

Miss Jessies Buttercreme and Curly Meringue

Same here. I also now use the cleansing creme and have used the restorative treatment too (my hair is doing strange things right now so it's not working like before. I've gotten my mom hooked on that product though, and she curses me every time she has to but it again :grin:)

I've tried using other products to help with expense, but my hair ain't havin' it.

Irresistible

I dont know how I first answered this thread

but now

its Aveda Emolliant 24$
Aveda Brilliant Conditioner 62$(litre size)
Both Redken Heavy Cream and ButterTreat 16$ each
VS So Sexy 10$

how I love my hair with these products=PRICELESS

(dare I even add up the other odds and ends I use constantly):wallbash:

chebaby

I love this stuff.

I must buy more!! (I noticed our hair like many of the same products.):yep:
you know, i've noticed that too. but i didnt want to say anything because your hair is so far ahead of mine, but im getting there lol:lachen:

vslady

Phyto Relaxer Index 1 (love it)

Aveda DR (shampoo and conditioner liter sizes)

Jane Carter Nourish & Shine (will never stop using this)

Alter Ego (every conditioner/mask)

REdken (although I usually buy when the liters are on sale so not so expensive)

Buty hey, only the bestest for my tresses:yep: