WHAT RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE PRODUCT DO YOU KEEP BUYING?

Evazhair

I keep buying kenra, alter ego and salerm21 B5. I don't really think they are ridiculously priced, but I think shipping charges for Alter Ego/Salerm if I have to order them are. Oh, I do buy about $20 jars of natural oasis. I will continue to. In the past, it was Aveda, but if I love Dry remedy conditioner, then that will go on the list.

Cinnabuns

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose shampoo/conditioner. $20 for both. but it smells soooooo good and the conditioner is to DIE for. when i go to heaven, God will stock my bathroom with an endless supply of this stuff :lachen:

i guess my Nature's Plus liquid vitamins too, although they're not just for hair growth but overall health. $30 a bottle. i do only take half the recommended dosage so technically it's only $30 every 2 months. either way i feel the price is justified over the super-cheap pill vitamins because Nature's Plus makes a superior product. i work 2 jobs and raise a toddler, yeah i'm tired a lot :lol: but not run down and haven't been sick once since taking these. plus they're yummy :lick:

Yes I second the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose poo / con. I just love it. :)

mnemosyne

Phytorelaxer (~$60)

The Jumbo big mama size of Aveda DR Intensive Reconstructor ($96?)

I still have some rene furterer hair oil capsules.. they're like the ones that heat up? IDK...

Oh... I think I might stick with phytojoba mask, but it's too early to tell..

nomoweavesfome

biosilk shine on spray. All it is, is an upscale oil sheen. It is the TRUTH though. Hair feels so silky after and great shine. The only spray I know that has silk amino acids thus far. it's 14.00 bucks. Does not compare to the three dollar oil sheens.

atlien11

Phytorelaxer (~$60)

I still have some rene furterer hair oil capsules.. they're like the ones that heat up? IDK...

Oh... I think I might stick with phytojoba mask, but it's too early to tell..

I drop at least $100 when i get touch-ups with PHYTO :rolleyes:

Also i pay extra for steam treatments but they are worth it!!

ShiShiPooPoo

I use the whole OJON line...I bought a $55 jar of the Restorative Treatment:look:...LOVE IT...when it runs out I will buy another...it's my fave pre-poo

I just bought the 16 oz. Restorative Treatment and 16 oz. Mist on QVC for 100.00 (including tax and shipping).

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancing Lotion $17.50/6 oz - best leave in that I've found for my hair. Doesn't define curls for me though. I tried the entire Be Curly line and wasn't impressed with the other products.

Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo - $20/33 oz.

The rest of my staples are in the $4-$8 range.

Irresistible

I really bad at reviews, but here goes lol.

I use the shampoo bars, cafe latte, sapote/castor oil, and sapote pomade (sometimes).

*The shampoo bars lather really well and doesn't strip my hair at all

*Cafe latte is one of the best detanglers I've ever used. It leaves my hair soft and conditioned without being greasy. It smells great too, like cookies or coffee.

* The other two both leave my hair soft and shiny.

* I also like her lippy pucker in dark chocolate. It makes my lips soft and give a little tinge of color (doesn't last)

I don't like her whipped butter or Rhassoul condition.
I'm also not too fond of her customer service, but I won't touch on that lol
Sounds like a good review to me! and honest too :yep:

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet

I just bought this today...lol...I paid $100 with tax. I am in Canada.

LadyKaypnyc

Phyto Hair Mask, 37 bucks, but it leaves my hair soooooo soft. I use it very sparingly though:ohwell:

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose shampoo/conditioner (20 for both)

KCCC (12.99 at my secret spot) and Spiral Spritz 12.99

Redken Products...mostly from their Smooth Down and Extreme Lines.

Last edited:

chebaby

redken all soft heavy cream, i will always use this its like 15 bucks.
paul mitchell the wash is like 26 bucks and i will repeat buy.
aubrey organics honey suckle rose conditioner will be a repeat buy, forgot how much it costs.
natural oasis shea and jojoba hair butter is 14 bucks and i will always re-buy this.
keracare creme hairdress 14-19 buck

SoCalli

Oscar Blandi Balsamo Alla Creme Shampoo and Conditioner $20 ea.

I have been meaning to thank you for recommending this. My sister and I love it. We only use it when we straighten our hair. The flat iron just glides through our hair. It makes it so super soft and silky. Thank you...thank you...thank you!!!

H2 Ion - the best heat protectant ever
Chi Silk Infusion - great as well...I put this on top of the H2 Ion for extra protection
Oscar Blandi Alla Crema Shampoo and Conditioner
Long Lovely Locks Green Tea Shampoo
**haven't bought it yet, but will be** FHI Runway flat iron

LABETT

Aveda Damage Remedy Treatment-Liter size
Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo/Conditioner
Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Vinger Rinse
Joyce Williams Doctor-In-A-Bottle
Joyce Williams Hairfood
Dudley DRC 28
Jamaican Black Castor oil/Case

BrooklynSouth

ALTER EGO..that stuff is soooo worth the money...the garlic and the coconut mask is my new staple..the NUNAAT CUPUACU --not $$$ but great stuff, the NUNAAT DAMAGED/dry hair also not expensive but yawn, yawn, yawn. Yes, I'm a NUNAAT pusher...the more of y'all who try and love it the more vendors will carry it-saving me an expressway drive to Coney Island to find it.

Evazhair

ALTER EGO..that stuff is soooo worth the money...the garlic and the coconut mask is my new staple..the NUNAAT CUPUACU --not $$$ but great stuff, the NUNAAT DAMAGED/dry hair also not expensive but yawn, yawn, yawn. Yes, I'm a NUNAAT pusher...the more of y'all who try and love it the more vendors will carry it-saving me an expressway drive to Coney Island to find it.

Co sign:yep: on the Alter Ego. You are a good pusher! I am trying to stick with the garlic and energizing ones, but reading posts like this is making me want to try the coconut. I have been good at keeping myself from ordering nunaat stuff, but it sure does sound good! I am trying to wait until it makes it to the DMV or until I see it.

achangedlife

Kerastase, been in love with them for years. However, since I've discovered the Christophe Robin line, I haven't touched my kerastase. I love every product that came in the sample pack and I'm buying them all this weekend. I think I'll still buy kerastase's ciment thermique thought, it's and excellent heat protector.

Irresistible

Phyto Hair Mask, 37 bucks, but it leaves my hair soooooo soft. I use it very sparingly though:ohwell:

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose shampoo/conditioner (20 for both)

KCCC (12.99 at my secret spot) and Spiral Spritz 12.99

Redken Products...mostly from their Smooth Down and Extreme Lines.

I do tend to stick with Redken too

The butter treat and heavy cream. I dont get them regularly ,but I am not giving them up either