What will your length be by this time next year?

I will atleast be at the bottom of my ribcage if not waist length
trampoline.gif

My hair is growing .75 inches per month (that would be awesome if I could get a full inch per month though!) so with that growth and including two good trims of .5 inches both times, I bill officially be .25 inches past waist length and on my way to tail bone and then butt length hair! I'd stop at butt length! That's almost too much hair for me! I think it would begin to annoy me. I'm just 3 1/2 inches from Bra Strap now. May, 2004 will be Bra Strap and December, 2004 will be Waist length! That would really be something!! :)Wouldn't it be awesome if we ALL met our goals! I'd love nothing more than to see a ton of AA women with THEIR OWN long, beautiful, healthy hair - relaxed, natural, texturized you name it! Just ours and super long and healthy! Wouldn't that be awesome if everywhere we turned we saw as many of us with our own long hair as we do of "others". Hopefully Surge will help us all get there!!!

I have just started on this board and am growing out a relaxer. By this time next year, I should have 6" of Natural Hair.

Re: What will your length be by this time next yea

I hope by this time next year I will be all even at brastrap length. The back should reach brastrap before then, but I've got some bangs that refuse to catch up with the rest of my hair and I had the front cut at an angle a couple years ago, so I'm going to keep trimming the back to stay at brastrap until the rest catches up.

If no setbacks occur i should finally be at waist lenght when straightened.

Wow! I'll be at 33 inches this time next year (but my goal is 29 so I may not go to that length) --that includes trims.

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Please, please let me be at the bottom of my rib cage and as even as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

For me, bra strap. I am coating my ends and putting them away with pro-vitamins so I can keep trims at bay.

oh my, if the 12/12 challenge is successful, I will be at waist-length this time next year. However, realistically, I will be at mid-back (a few inches past bra-strap) since I plan to reach bra-strap by May (you hear that hair?
wink.gif
).

Hmmm, next year this time I will have gained about 8-9 inches, I hope. That will mean that my natural hair is shoulder length when stretched. As far as total length, I'm thinking of doing some radical trims in 2004 so I am thinking I will have a healthy, thick ends bottom of bra strap length.

I'm really praying for at least 15 inches, which I think is realistic, seeing as though I'm at between 8-9 inches right now. With the change in diet, exercise, protein intake, water, supplements and overall care, I hope to have even more growth. Problem is I'm natural and a victim of incredible shrinkage, but I'm being patient and taking it day by day...

Good luck to all of you! I hope that we all achieve not just long, but HEALTHY, long hair!!!!!

God bless,

LON71

My hair should be bra strap length this time next year, as long as I continue to take well care of it. It's growing unbelievably fast, and it is at its healthiest
smile.gif

considering my recent setback, hopefully I'll be somewhere near bra strap. I usually get anywhere from 1/2 an inch to an inch a month so, If I retain most of the length without doing any major trims I'll be able to get there.

Okay ladies, I wanted to start my own board about this but I don't know how to create boards on here yet (still a newbie!) I noticed how the majority of the ladies here that
have long gorgious locks take supplements.
N*E*Way I just started taking the Ultra Nourishair Vitamin and I want to add Vit. B-5 (pantothenic acid),silica, Biotin, HSN, and MSM to my routine. I wanted to know if taking all of these things together or taking more than 2 supplements would be a little over doing it or harmful at all? As well I am about to start drinking horsetail and nettle leaf herb tea. This is an idea that I got from another poster on LHCF.
Just wanted to know am I going to far with this?
Thanx!!::

I think it would be a bit much to take 2 hair vitamins such as Ultranourishair AND HSN. I would only take one or the other.

Back