What will your length be by this time next year?

I'm hoping and praying to be solidly at brastrap/midback length with no setbacks. At that time I believe I will then pass out from disbelief.

I wish everyone at LHCF the very best in each of us reaching our goals!

Bra strap! I can't wait
smile.gif

I haven't given it much thought (lately), but in a yr, I'm aiming to have my crown hair stretched down to my shoulders
trampoline.gif
.... or at least to the nape of my neck
smile.gif

Well, I'm going to say bra-strap. I will probably reach that before next winter, as I am only about 3 inches away, but just so that I won't be disappointed if I say something like mid-back and then don't reach it, I'll go for something I know I should have reached by that time.

Well, I'm just past my shoulders so I hope to right at or above brastrap (for the first time in my entire life!!).I'm about 5'8 so that's about 6-8 inches I think. It's hard to even imagine!

I am hoping for 12 inches of healthy strong hair I have about 6-7 inches of hair so 5 more inches to go. I think I can do this before my birthday in May. I really need to get some Surge

[ QUOTE ]
I wish everyone at LHCF the very best in each of us reaching our goals!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Nyambura!

Ladies, about 4 days ago I made the decision 2 transition. I * almost * made it to bra-strap/clasp but I doubt i will now... U C, one of the things I clearly remember about my natural hair is that it grows up and not down!
smile.gif
I'm sure a year from now I'll probably be inching further and further away from bra strap and closer to the sun, moon, and whatever else is up there!:D

ah well! ... good luck everyone!

Hopefully by this time next year i will get 6 inches of new growth. I can't really say where I'll be because I'm transitioning to a texturizer so i have to cut about 7 inches off of my permed hair. But i can't wait. If i wasn't going to cut my hair I would be mid-back by then

yEA IM TALL TO 5'8 SO NEXT YEAR I PLANT TO GET 6 AND INCHES SINCE I AM NOW 17 INCHES I WANT TO BE 25 INCHES LIKE 3 INCHES LONGER THAN BRA-STRAP

Re: What will your length be by this time next yea

I see a lot of bra strap goals....Just think, this time next year, when people meet up in their various locations for LHCF get-togethers, there will be a whole group of ladies with hair flowing down their backs. What a beautiful sight that will be
smile.gif
Good luck ladies!

[ QUOTE ]
Kamilla16 said:
I am hoping it will be about an inch or two past brastrap and shulder length in front.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same for me
smile.gif

Currently my hair is 5.5-6.5 inches long. Now, if I grow 7 and keep 6, I"ll be, "hangin'& swangin' with 1 inch from bra strap length hair!
ooo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
Being short has it advantages. I will reach waist length sooner simply because my head is closer to my waist.

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm short too!

I'm hoping to gain 6 - 8 inches. But, I'm a trim fanatic! I hate scraggly ends. I'd love to have even bra-strap length hair. I'd fulfil both my dreams and my mother's too!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
L.Mo. said:
[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
Being short has it advantages. I will reach waist length sooner simply because my head is closer to my waist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to be bra strap length w/o scraggly thin or bushy ends too. I think waist length would be too much on my 5' even frame.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm short too!

I'm hoping to gain 6 - 8 inches. But, I'm a trim fanatic! I hate scraggly ends. I'd love to have even bra-strap length hair. I'd fulfil both my dreams and my mother's too!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Back