When do you enjoy your hair ?

Keen

SherryLove said:
hey there...

i enjoy my hair after my hair dresser does it (every two weeks),... I wear it out for most of that day..........i do not have to wear my hair out because i take enjoyment and pleasure in wearing it in protective styles, knowing that it is long and healthy....i carry around pics for those who are in serious doubt...LOL.... i am at the point where i have nothing to prove to anyone....

You carry pictures! :lol: Your hair is absolutely gorgeous.

AceH

Hello there & welcome

I enjoy my hair when I get absolutely sick and tired of wearing this bun. I also have a couple of pics on my camera phone that I whip out whenever I feel the need to see what I'm working with :)

lovelymissyoli

You know I enjoy my hair most when it is in protective styles. I feel I reap the benefits of what I have put into my hair every time I see new growth :). I love having my hair cornrowed because that alone is a style that rock on a regular basis. However, when I have special occasions to attend I’ll treat myself to a day at the salon but once the event is over, I’m always left with the decision of what to do next with my hair :confused:. I’m style challenged if you can’t tell! So to really answer your question, I haven’t really reaped any significant benefits and to be honest, once I do, I’m most likely going to go back to wearing cornrows again once I showoff of course :practicing flipping my non-existant armpit length hair! [font=&quot];)
[/font]

Carlie

I enjoy my hair every second that it's on my head!!! :) ...bunned or not! :grin:

Why? ...because I realize that I'm blessed! :D

Isis

Welcome Kizzylonghair! :wave:

I enjoy my hair every day, styled up or down. It feels so good knowing my hair is always clean, fresh smelling, and healthy.