Who was your first-time...

KiniKakes

Mine was SherryLove. I saw her first on another site, and then occasionally see her peek her head thru here for cameo visits. :) She was my first look at waist length 4a hair, and kind of paved the way for me in a sense.

glamazon386

KiniKakes and Sherry Love! I've added a few more to the list lately though since I'm feeling my curlies. So1913 and Curly J.

nyreebnks

tthreat08 said:
Girl, WHAT...... is going on with your avatar??:lachen: :lachen:

Okay, so my first inspiration was hands down Hiza.

I agree , I was so buzy stare at that atvar that I foget what I was in here reading about :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Mine is Carmelhonee, Hairlove, and Peahtree

Last edited:

Sarafina

Isis, JCoily, AJamerican Diva, HoneyLemonDrop, NurseN98, RavenIvyGirl, DahomeyAhosi.

These ladies remind me that I can have beautiful hair no matter what I chose to do with it in the next few years: texlax it, texturize it, or leave it chemical free.

Proudpiscean

Coming to this forum was my first time viewing a haircare forum...there are so many gorgeous head of hair here (natural, texlaxed & relaxed) that I couldn't possibly begin to name them! you are all my inspiration!

zzirvingj

Bubblnbrwnsuga-cuz her hair reminds me of mine
Den1-cuz she has great info on her fotki and has experienced some far-out growth
Candy_C-cuz like someone else said, she shows that you can get FAST growth!
Carefree-cuz she is so cute and her hair is so shiny and healthy looking
and last but not least...

MICARAE-cuz she is my hair IDOL!!!!! Now that she's around waistlength when pressed she is even MORE of an inspiration to me...:)

CarefreeinChicago

Melanizm's
DSD
MIA

I tried to find people who's texture looks like mine Melanizm's hair is so cute

I stalk Mia's album everyday like i check my email