Whoo Hooo!!! "Relaxing Tonite At 24 Weeks Post"

I can't believe you were still cowashing!!! I am 12 weeks post and I couldn't imagine! Congrats can't wait for pictures!

Where are the pics! We're waiting!
pancakebunny.gif
lol

Ya'll Please be patient with me....I will post as soon as I can, it may be a minute, but I promise not to dissapoint....Ya'll too fierce for me!

Well, I was too tired to relax my hair on Monday night...long day at work, and I sure didn't want to mess up from being tired, but I did the relaxer on yesterday morning.

I had AMAZING results, using relax tips from LondonDiva, and Redhotlala. Lauren450, SouthernGirl, Lonei4 and SistaSlick who do their's in halves - top half then bottom half.

Doing this relaxer was truly a “Job”!

I knew my hair was on point though, from all the wonderful comments from co-workers, and later on in the evening when visiting a Walmart in Alpharetta, Ga. I had clear folks just staring like :detective: (no tracks!), a sista even stalked me for a few isles.

I don’t have a digital camera, so I will have to have my sister take my pics over this weekend, and they will be posted on Monday.

I just give you all so much thanks for the tips I get from this forum. LCHF really has grown my hair, and I am so grateful. I am now on my MB mission.

Its really cute that when someone from another dept. ask for me at work, my co-workers point and say "there she is...the girl with all that hair”!

So..... We waited 16 years and we still can't get no pics? I saw your name in the thread, got all excited thinking "Ooooh, goody! PICS: :lick: "

Okay, me and you, we gots beef now! :brucelee:

Glad your hair turned out okay.... I guess :rolleyes:

:giggle:

I stretched last year for 8 months and right now I've been stretching for 6 months. I figured that since my hair is doing pretty good and it's winter time (I wear a hat) I could stretch for a couple more months or until the spring. I can't wait to see your pics!

----> OP, Girl you've certainly give me hope once again, my second to last stretch was 26wks and i had mad growth and length which BTW i lost almost all the progress but that in itself is another thread. My last stretch was 19wks and i relaxed last Sunday and made some progress since my 26wks stretch setback.

I can't wait to see your results and congratulations on achieving 24wks, not many can do that. I only relaxed 3X tins year and so far i'm s till patiently waiting to get it perfect. Now i feel like i can relax only 2X per year doing 6months stretches. You got me on to something:wallbash:. Well i've started taking back my Vits so i definately should see more growth and thickness and will be going back into my weaves come early January while wearing wigs on and off. Again Congrats!!

:detective: OP says pics will be posted sometime late Monday evening.

OK so I added the late and evening.....just giving you a little wiggle room OP. Looking forward to your pics!

Back