Yes To Carrots -- New Great 2009 Conditioner Find!

Shaley

I bought the hair & scalp mask @ Walgreens Monday but wasn't going to use it until Saturday. Saw this review & couldn't resist using it today. *Thumbs Up* This stuff is really good! I had immediate slip before & after rinsing it out. I air dried and my hair is soft with body. This is a keeper. Wish I would of found it long time ago.

Has anyone used this with heat under a dryer?

Last edited:

antisocial

I use the C is for Conditioner as a leave in. It makes my newgrowth (all 59 weeks of it :look:) really soft and easy to detangle. It's one of the only products that works well with the relaxed ends and all the newgrowth. I think it smells good too :up:

darlingdiva

going to walgreens now...plan on using with mega teK to preveNt shedding...
think this will be good?
I just bought Burt Bees pre-poo and the shea butter deep cond and fell inlove on the first time, which NEVER happens for me!

Not to hijack the thread, but isn't the Burt's Bees pre-poo great? I fell in love with it instantly. I make sure that I always have it.

Okay...back on topic. I've always seen this Yes To Carrots in the stores, but I haven't been sure about it. I'll have to keep this thread in mind.

laurenashLey

yea..i love yes to carrots...
havent even used the whole body and just sent my boyfriend to get some more..i like the shampoo as well!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I've used the Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner before with good results. It really does provide moisture and softness :yep:.

Odd One

Oh.My.Gawd lol.. this mask has been added to my Crack family.Its EXACTLY what i was looking for in my moisturizing DC... ill be purchasing the conditioner in the next few days(read tomorow lol)!

deusa80

I'm glad I found this thread, I've been looking for a mosturizing conditioner and this seems like it would be really good! I checked out the website to see some of the other places it's being sold and drugstore.com is one of them. Right now they're having a sale with 25% off all yes to carrot products!

*Frisky*

I purchased the shampoo and the conditoner about a month ago. I have only used them once but I liked it. I hate that the shampoo has Sodium Laureth Sulfate though. I am starting to use shampoos that don't have it so I might be tossing it.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I am so mad!!! I bought this and it was a HUGE hit for my hair. Last time I went to Target I bought the last one. Went today and they hadn't restocked. I noticed that as I was going throughout the store their shelves were empty. Off to the website to find out where else to get it. In the meantime I might try to order online.

Cleve_gryl

I am so mad!!! I bought this and it was a HUGE hit for my hair. Last time I went to Target I bought the last one. Went today and they hadn't restocked. I noticed that as I was going throughout the store their shelves were empty. Off to the website to find out where else to get it. In the meantime I might try to order online.
I bought my jar at Target also...but have seen it in Walgreens and Rite Aids. :yep:

~NanCeBoTwin~

I saw this at Walgreens today before I went to Sally Beauty and thought about it, glad I saw this thread, the PJ in me is going to pick this up tomorrow......:grin:

Odd One

I purchased the shampoo and the conditoner about a month ago. I have only used them once but I liked it. I hate that the shampoo has Sodium Laureth Sulfate though. I am starting to use shampoos that don't have it so I might be tossing it.

Really? i bought the shampoo to add to my collection:grin: and mine has Sodium Coceth Sulfate

LovelyLionessa

I've been using the conditioner as a leave-in and as a moisturizer. I really like it. I have the mask in my pj closet, haven't gotten around to using it yet.

MonaLisa

I've been using the conditioner as a leave-in and as a moisturizer. I really like it. I have the mask in my pj closet, haven't gotten around to using it yet.

:poke::poke:

:lol:

I have it marinating on my head right naw....

I'm down to one jar....:sad:

I did a carrots survey and I stated that they need to make the mask in a larger size....

Shay72

Natural, 4A
:poke::poke:

:lol:

I have it marinating on my head right naw....

I'm down to one jar....:sad:

I did a carrots survey and I stated that they need to make the mask in a larger size....

Yes they need to make it in a big ole economy size jar.

baby42

YOU always come with some good stuff lol they just open one i can walk too thanks love conditioners

Nice Lady

Yes To Carrots Mud Mask is excellent. I used it when I had a protein overload and it broke it. I love it. I just wish it was a little cheaper.

MonaLisa

Alert....Alert...

If you have a Walgreen's near you.....YTC is listed in the circular as buy one, get one 50%off...

I would've preferred a BOGO free and a coupon, but I will take what I can get right now.

sillygirl82

I bought this conditioner at Target yesterday. I'm pre-pooing with it right now. They need to make a bigger size.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Alert....Alert...

If you have a Walgreen's near you.....YTC is listed in the circular as buy one, get one 50%off...

I would've preferred a BOGO free and a coupon, but I will take what I can get right now.

I swear to goodness it is a conspiracy cuz I am not driving into DC to get this. I will truck my happy lil a$$ to Safeway talking to myself the entire time :wallbash:.