Yes To Carrots -- New Great 2009 Conditioner Find!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Okay I did a bit more research and figured out that there are two Walgreens by my parents' house. Guess where I am right now?? I will be hitting up Walgreens on the way home. I'm hoping they don't know out here because I will be hitting them up :)!

BrooklynSouth

Joined the CARROT CLUB, tried to print the coupon..message read..NO PRINTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN. :ohwell: I wrote to them, maybe they'll e-mail one to me. I went to WALGREENS, only had the tomato and cucumber for hair, carrots for body and lips. Drove to DUANE READ, there it was but had to pay regular price for the mud ($12.99} and the conditioner {$7.99}, at least I gained some DR points for the purchases. I'll try them both this coming week.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Okay I did a bit more research and figured out that there are two Walgreens by my parents' house. Guess where I am right now?? I will be hitting up Walgreens on the way home. I'm hoping they don't know out here because I will be hitting them up :)!

Last week at our Walgreens, the YestoCarrots was on the discount end display!!!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Last week at our Walgreens, the YestoCarrots was on the discount end display!!!

I went to 2 different Walgreens and they each had 1 :wallbash:. I couldn't take advantage of the BOGO 50% off. I don't even think it was because someone had come and cleared them out they just didn't have many.

Vonnieluvs08

I got some when it was 25% off. I used it once but I seemed to need a lot for my cowash which wasn't making it an economical choice for me. I did like it and will have to revisit it. Not sure if I'll take advantage of the sale but I would like to try the hair mud mask.

Eisani

Alert....Alert...

If you have a Walgreen's near you.....YTC is listed in the circular as buy one, get one 50%off...

I would've preferred a BOGO free and a coupon, but I will take what I can get right now.
Just coming in here to post this. I instantly thought of you when I saw the ad.

*Frisky*

Really? i bought the shampoo to add to my collection:grin: and mine has Sodium Coceth Sulfate

I see that they changed the "Laureth" to "Coceth" sometime this year. Either way, I am discontiuning the use of any shampoo that has Sodium whatever Sulfate because they both strip your hair.

joytimes10

Just wanted to chime in on this YTC condish mask. After a long week of travel and no cowashing, by Sunday my hair was dry city!

I washed with Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo to get rid of build up and DC with YTC hair mask. Put on a plastic cap and my heating cap w/ the hot gel packs and took a 3 hour nap. Woke up and rinsed, then followed up with the YTC mud condish to detangle.

I let my hair air dry loose instead of bunning right away. That was a mistake with 9 months of NG. My hair was out of control but I could tell it was well moisturized. I had to flat iron on low heat to bring the new growth back into order. I expected to have dry crunchy hair b/c my hair hates direct heat, but I woke up Monday morning to soft moisturized, happy hair. YTC works for me. I'll keep it in my stash.

Barbara

Princess
The ingredients are really good. I'll have to add this to my future purchase list or wait for a sale.

I have enough stuff, and I don't want them to go bad on me, nor do I want to visit my salon or wash my hair more than twice a month just to use up my current stash.

I'm just not that "into hair." I have more important things to do. Once every two weeks is enough for me, but it won't hurt to check out the website.:grin: :grin:

Last edited:

MonaLisa

Ive used this conditioner and i hate this stuff. I left my hair a dry, crunch mess

If you have the mask....please know..it can have a happy home with hair that will love it... :look:

that offer is extended to anyone else that thinks the mask is crap...let me or Shay know... :lol:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Here's hoping I find some at Safeway when I finally go there tomorrow. If not, I got a back up plan. :sekret:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Okay an update--Safeway had the skincare stuff but not the hair stuff. I bought a bunch of other stuff and learned dang Safeway has a huge hair products selection. On to the back up plan.

BrooklynSouth

I got some when it was 25% off. I used it once but I seemed to need a lot for my cowash which wasn't making it an economical choice for me. I did like it and will have to revisit it. Not sure if I'll take advantage of the sale but I would like to try the hair mud mask.

I used the conditioner today; I too had to use what seemed to be a lot of conditioner after my shikaki liquid shampoo to reach all of my hair. Combout is easy so I'll continue to use the con for this month to see what happens. The mask is still boxed up-may try it next week.

Shaley

Ive used this conditioner and i hate this stuff. I left my hair a dry, crunch mess

Ditto! I re-visited this conditioner the other day & it left my hair dry, tangly & not soft at all.
The first time I used it it seemed to be okay.... I tried it again after using a clarifying shampoo but :nono: it still came out horribly.

MonaLisa

Hoping there can be some differential in comments to lessen review confusion..

There's the mask and there's the conditioner.

Cleve_gryl said the mask didn't work from her...the majority, liked the mask very much...

but I wasn't sure from the "this conditioner is crap" comments - was it the mask or was it the conditioner that was crap and left hair hard/tangly mess?

Mud Mask

Conditioner

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001EWETAU/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc

Miamori

OOOOOOOOH, I will take a look at this.

I use the chap stick and lotions now after getting (and loving) samples.

Shaley

Hoping there can be some differential in comments to lessen review confusion..

There's the mask and there's the conditioner.

Cleve_gryl said the mask didn't work from her...the majority, liked the mask very much...

but I wasn't sure from the "this conditioner is crap" comments - was it the mask or was it the conditioner that was crap and left hair hard/tangly mess?

Mud Mask

Conditioner

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001EWETAU/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc

For me, the Mud Mask. I haven't tried the regular conditioner.