2 Inches In 4 Months - Session 2 Of 3 - Sept, 2018 To Dec, 2018

faithVA

My ends are doing much better this year than last and I'm so glad. I think I have found a way to seal my ends which should give me better retention. I won't dust until December so I won't know until the end of the 1st quarter of 2019 if it is really working but I am feeling optimistic. I will use the rest of the year to see if I can nail it.

I am looking forward to our check in with just have 10 weeks left.

I know my hair is longer than it was in April but just not sure how much. Will I have 4 inches to show for it? Time will tell.

faithVA

Just bumping in case any of you ladies want to provide an update or need a reminder to make some adjustments for the final 2 months.

guyaneseyankee

I never posted starting pictures.... I found some pics of Dec( both left) compared to now (both right)
I’m on he grow. I just know it

Just comparing. Yesterday and this morning’s pics to end of April

Attachments

• E2CB2A70-EED5-403E-9FC9-A85D92A4794F.jpeg
    E2CB2A70-EED5-403E-9FC9-A85D92A4794F.jpeg
    599.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 7E2E53A7-A01A-40C0-9AF6-516DFF97D7F6.jpeg
    7E2E53A7-A01A-40C0-9AF6-516DFF97D7F6.jpeg
    596.2 KB · Views: 28

guyaneseyankee

I’m using this most recent photo as my starting point as this is my hair in it’s natural state just sitting on my head to compare to the future 9/2/18

Since it’s summer, I think I’ll just continue with not doing my hair and washing/deep conditioning and detangling on Sundays

I’m gonna claim SL

During the week, I’m just gonna co-wash on Wednesday’s and seal with shea butter mix

Still following this regimen. doing nothing and only washing on Sundays. Pictures are really the only way I can tell my hair is definitely growing.

faithVA

Blow dried my hair and put in some flat twists for a flat twist out. I haven't worn one since last Thanksgiving. I definitely have more hair than last year. But I don't know about APL. That might be pushing it.

faithVA

@faithVA I aspire to your level of progress tracking. Especially with photos. I just know if I got better at it, my hair would show more results! TFP!:2inlove:
Thank you. I have to do it to keep from going crazy. My hair seems so grow so slow and my retention is so suspect that I need to have something to show me I'm making progress. I guess it also helps me stick to a plan since I know I will have to report in in 4 months.

Just pick a schedule and stick with it even if it's just once a year. Can't wait to see your pictures.

faithVA

There aren't many ladies active in this thread. And for those who are they are also in the APL challenge.

I like this challenge, however, I doubt I will rehost it in 2019. For the entire year we only have 7 pages and that is really low activity.

Since it is such low activity, you can just post in the APL challenge if you want to any other thread you are active in. However, feel free to post your pictures here as well if you would like a final record of your progress in 2018. It might help someone who comes back to this thread in the future.

There are 30 days until Xmax and 36 to the end of the year. I hope you have had great progress this year. And may you have even better progress in 2019.