2014 Deep Condition Challenge

HanaKuroi

Never, never, never, never, NEVER will I use Giovanni nutrafix alone ever. My hair felt weird and I had some tangles which I never have.

I slathered on CJ curl rehab, decided to add afrotastic on top for extra detangling. Then I went back and smoothed on bask apple sorghum. I am contemplating how long I will leave this on my hair. At least 3 hours. If my hIr isn't springy I will dc again in the morning with Bask cacao treat and Bask yam.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

ajluvshair

I deep conditioned for 30 min with Macadamia Nut Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask. After I sprayed some Infusium 23 and sealed with a new purchase-K Organics OYL. Love it and it smells great. I used it on my face too because it says it is good for acne.

greenbees

I deep conditioned the other day with SheScentIt's Banana Brulee DC for the first time. And....I didn't like it (although I really wanted to!). The smell was almost overpowering and my hair was left dry and tangled (especially at the roots).

I won't be using the rest of it.

ajluvshair

Hi Ladies, I just took out my kinky twists and I am deep conditioning in dry hair with ORS hair mayonnaise. I will be washing with Cream of Nature Oliv

ajluvshair

Hi Ladies, I just took out my kinky twists and I am deep conditioning in dry hair with ORS hair mayonnaise. I will be washing with Cream of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo and then conditioning for about 5 min with Joico Moisture Recovery Balm.

KiLLaCarLi

DC'ed o/n with GPB. I love this stuff so much, I save it for once a month use, lol. And I finally got a heat cap crackin, after amazon drama, so I had that on about an hour and left the conditioner in o/n.
I cut down my DCing to once a week and have been hot'ing once a week also.
My hair has been growing pretty well so I'm happy with the regimen, if I notice any slacking, I will go back to the 2x/week DC. I'd like to DC & hot together but I'm paranoid that one or the other isn't really getting it's full penetration potential when I do them together, lol. OCD problems.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
DCing with SD Shea What! Under Heat Therapy Wrap for 45 mins. Will allow 15 minutes to cool, before rinse out.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Rozlewis

Dc'ing with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow DC, Annabelle's Blueberry DC, Porosity Control, Peppermint and Rosemary oil.

Pennefeather

Dc'ing with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow DC, Annabelle's Blueberry DC, Porosity Control, Peppermint and Rosemary oil.

Rozlewis,

Did you mix all these together? How did you hair feel afterwards? I mixed NaturelleGrow Marshallow with honey last week and ended up with no slip when I rinsed.

Pennefeather

Deep conditioned with Carols Daughter Monoi Mask mixed with some of her pomade half hour under the dryer. I know that I saw a video with Lisa suggesting doing this, but I couldn't locate it today.

Unfortunately, I think that mixing it with the pomade stripped it of his "slipability". I then used NaturelleGrow Marshmallow Dc as a quick conditioner. The moment that this touched my hair I could feel everything detangling. Thanks to EnExitStageLeft.

NaturallyATLPCH

Gotta get my moisture/protein balance back so tomorrow I will be DCing with Hairveda's Moist Condition 24-7 added with some oil.

Rozlewis

Rozlewis,

Did you mix all these together? How did you hair feel afterwards? I mixed NaturelleGrow Marshallow with honey last week and ended up with no slip when I rinsed.

Pennefeather, I did mix all of those items together. The results was very good moisturized hair that was easy to detangle.

I also tried the Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root DC with honey and it was not good.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
DC'd with Megatek, JBCO & silk amino acids for 45 mins with heat followed by 20 mins of Joico Moisture Recovery lotion

HanaKuroi

My hair is mad at me.

Curl junkie rehab all day today.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Pennefeather

Pennefeather, I did mix all of those items together. The results was very good moisturized hair that was easy to detangle.

I also tried the Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root DC with honey and it was not good.

Rozlewis
So maybe the problem really is mixing it with honey. Good to know you had similar results. It seemed like it should have worked.

Oh well. It still seems to be a good product.