**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
lamaria211 I have some Giovanni TTT conditioner but never thought to use it as a DC...have you used it as a DC before or is this your first time?

lamaria211

Nix08 said:
lamaria211 I have some Giovanni TTT conditioner but never thought to use it as a DC...have you used it as a DC before or is this your first time?

No ive used it as a dc before Its not the most moisturizing so thats y I mix oils and honey but im really just trying to use it up :)

Shadiyah

even though I dc on Sunday i am going to dc now after poo with moroccan oil intense hydrating mask argan oil enriched.

Arewa Girl

So much work drama totally forgot to post
Vaseline aloe vera gel + MTG on damp hair bag + sock cap under drier 30 mins, shampoo COE silk protein, colour effects conditioning colour 5 mins, Organics cholesterol (so delicious) (de-tangle) + sock cap under drier 40 mins, mane & tail moisturising + cold press oil bag + sock cap under drier 40 mins (de-tangle), after care conditioning balm for colour treated hair 5 mins

Thinking of colouring my hair again this weekend, Conundrum to dc or not to dc & when to dc if indeed dc does occur. Hmm (deep)

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
DC'ing with a dampening of hibiscus and marshmallow root tea with AOIN over top. I've got a plastic cap, then a doo rag then my ball cap.....I'm coaching dd's soccer but I need the protein tonight:look: This tea mix is VERY moisturizing:yep:

lovestarr

Dcing with AOHSR mixed with honey, evoo, jbco, avj, peppermint & rosemary eo with a few tbs of some ayur powders. Will DC for 3-4 hours w/o heat. Love the scent and fluffiness of this mix :lick:

faithVA

DCing with Deva Curl Heaven in Hair under my heat cap for 45 minutes. Decided to DC twice this week.

cutenss

I DC'd with Sebastain 2 +1 overnight, and all day. I was outside alot, and did laundry at an air conditionedless laundry mat. No hair dryer needed. I may do that again.

Last edited:

lamaria211

Today im going to DC with EVOCO using heat for 30+mins then a few hrs without heat later im going to add AO Rosa Mosqueta and dc overnight:)

Last edited:

Hairroots

Just applied my design essential stimulations super moisturizing conditoner and covered with a plastic cap for my overnight DCing I plan to add my moisturizing oil recipe to my hair in the morning and sit under my heating cap for at least an hour before rinsing out. Man this feels nice already.

cutenss

I am DC'ing on dry hair with a sample of Hydroquench Botanical Coconut Pepermint. I thought I was going to wash it out, but I think this is going to be an overnight DC.

lovestarr

Dcing on dry hair with AO GPB overnight. This will be my first time using this since I feel like I need a bit of protein in my hair. Hope it doesn't leave my hair hard and I get the same results others have had with this product.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Doing a pre-poo with CON argan, AVJ and a mix of almond and rice bran oil. Will DC with ORS replenishing.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Steaming in my dc of:
Avg on my scalp
Hibiscus and marshmallow root tea to dampen my hair
Millcreek henna conditioner...it's new:yay:
Agave and oils over top.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steaming with a mix of:
-Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk
-Honey
-Claudie's Garden Oil
-Hydroquench Coconut Lime Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.