**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
faithVA said:
Wow, thats a switch. I am rarely the inspiration for a product purchase :lol:

Hope it works well for you and your hair comes out delicious.

faithVA The honey was a hit! Have you tried the predeepoo method? I forgot which youtuber came up with it, but basically in a bowl you mix a few tsp of dc, one or two tsp of an oil of your choice, and one or two tsp of honey.

Before slathering this mix on your hair, you coat your hair in coconut oil and THEN top with the conditioner mix.

Just did this today with the steamer and my hair came out sooooooo soft and moisturized. Usually SD Vanilla Silk is already spectacular, but this took it to a whole nother level. You should def try it and see if it helps with your dryness.

faithVA

[USER=21818 said:
tiffers[/USER];16300757]@faithVA The honey was a hit! Have you tried the predeepoo method? I forgot which youtuber came up with it, but basically in a bowl you mix a few tsp of dc, one or two tsp of an oil of your choice, and one or two tsp of honey.

Before slathering this mix on your hair, you coat your hair in coconut oil and THEN top with the conditioner mix.

Just did this today with the steamer and my hair came out sooooooo soft and moisturized. Usually SD Vanilla Silk is already spectacular, but this took it to a whole nother level. You should def try it and see if it helps with your dryness.

I will consider this. The only part I'm concerned about is the coconut oil. Not sure if my hair likes coconut oil. So until I figure out my dryness issue was shying away from it. But I may try the mixture and coat my hair with EVOO and see how that works.

But glad it worked for you and you had great results.

faithVA

DCd with Deva Curl Heaven In Hair for 30 minutes under my heat cap. Spritzed my hair with water and smoothed it in. Sat under my heat cap for another 20 to 25 minutes after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.