**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lita

tiffers Brownie518 Lita

The "Go Deep" hasn't been getting good reviews.:sad: It seems the consistency is too runny/watery to really be considered a good DC'er.

Although I haven't tried it yet, I'm seriously thinking about turning this one into a Cowash. The ingredients are so great tho'.:ohwell:

Glad I only got 1 Jar. Also 16 ounces.

Who knows? It may make a Great Cowash.

IDareT'sHair tiffers I didn't like it,was to thin..It works ok as a co-wash or rinse..No re-up on that item..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I didn't get to DC last Sunday and now my hair is acting up. I won't be able to do my hair till Fri night the earliest :ohwell:. Well, friday will be here soon enough. I got a whole night of hair pampering planned :yep:

faithVA

I used Deva Curl Heaven in Hair as my DC last night. I applied it in small sections and I massaged it into my scalp per the directions. I sat under my heat cap for 20 minutes. I then added water and more conditioner to each section and added more to the ends. I smoothed it into the sections and sat under my heat cap for another 20 minutes.

I am hoping this helps hydrate my hair.

lamaria211

Sitting in a predeepoo of AO RM, AO GPB and Africas Best Herbal oil. Tomorrow im going to wash with nexxus aloe rid then dc with heat

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Finally! Doing an o/n pre-poo with CON argan condish, AVJ, WhGO and rice bran oil. I liked the CON argan as a DC but I like it even more as a pre-poo :yep: When I wash this out tomorrow I will be doing a protein tx with a mix of Alfaparf real cream and Joico K-pak, then DC with ORS replenishing.

Brownie518

I prepoo'd with Claudie's Protein Renew and CoCasta. I washed and did a Tea Rinse with Shi Naturals and now I'm DCing with Marie Dean Vanilla Repair :lick: (protein-less). I missed this conditioner!!

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
DCed on dry hair with heat for 60 minutes using Giovanni Nutrafix, raw agave nectar, glycerin, honeyquat, SAA and olive oil.

Hair was LUCIOUS after I detangle and rinsed!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steaming as I type with Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss. So excited! :bouncegre

shortt29

Currently deep conditioning post henna with a mix of ORS replenishing pack, Miss Key 10 en 1, and Mostions Moisture Plus

Hairroots

Did a design essential stimulate conditioner. Recovering moisture after a hardcore protein treatment. I won't do that again for at least another year.

IronButterfly

DCing w/Mocha Silk Infusion (protein) on dry hair under plastic cap and heat cap. Leaving in for a few hour (if not over night). Will follow up with Vanilla Silk moisturizing condish. Ooohlala!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Steaming in my Dry dc: spritz of hibiscus and marshmallow tea, millcreek keratin conditioner with my oil blend and agave syrup.
Looks like I need a red t-shirt when I use the hibiscus tea....think this beige tank is ruined with red splotches:ohwell:

LaidBak

Deep conditioning with a mix of Mizani Keratin strengthening treatment, Mizani Intense Moisturizing treatment, grapeseed oil, wheat germ oil, and JBCO.

faithVA

Coated my hair with EVOO and Buckwheat honey last night, baggied and let it sit overnight. This is the first time I tried this so I thought it would be sticky this morning but it wasn't. It was easy to rinse out and I could tell my hair retained a little more moisture. I washed with Terressential's Left Coast Lemon and put in Deva Curl Heaven in Hair conditioner. I have been DCing since about 8:00 am. I am varying between just having a plastic cap on, wearing my electric heat cap and using my hot head cap. I am sitting under the heat cap until 12 and will then cowash and style.

lovestarr

Prepoo'd with vatika oil for 2 hours and then shampooed with shea moisture thickening shampoo. Did a black tea/acv rinse and now will be DCing with shea moisture anti breakage mixed with mehendi powder, evoo, jbco, peppermint eo, rosemary eo, and 1 egg for protein. Will DC with heat cap for 30 mins and then 2 hours without heat.

cynd

Prepooed overnight w/mixture of oils (jbco, wgo, evco, rosemary, thyme, peppermint, etc.) and CON Argan oil condish. Co-washed out with Nexxus humectress. NTM as leave-in and sealed w/argan oil. Not bad, but I'm still trying to find something to help cut down on breakage during detangling.

Aggie

I have been deep conditioning with Mizani Thermasmooth for the last week and a half. I will be taking a long break from manipulation again. My hair loves to be left alone every now and then.

MaraWithLove

Today I did a protein treatment w/ Claudie's renew, followed it with awapuhi ginger conditioner. Had a good hair day!

LightEyedMami

My hair needed some protein (i have been seeing little broken hairs), so i am DC'ing with AOGPB right now (for the 1st time), and i hope it doesn't make my har hard...the only protein i have been able to use thus far is, Aph 2min....so hopefully this will be an natural alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.