2014 Deep Condition Challenge

curlyTisME

Using SM purification masque tonight. I got great slip and love the smell. First time using this part of the SM line.

curlyTisME

DC'ed with bask vanilla whiskey then followed up with bask cacao bark hairveda sitrinillah, jessicurl deep treatment, shea moisture purification masque, nexxus humectress, curl junkie curl rehab, silk dreams razzberry coconut (though shes shut down until fall I believe) are some good options. Theres been quite a few mentioned here, its just gonna take some time to get through all 50-11 pages :lol:

I'm using the SM purification masque right now. It went on so well. Great slip and I like the smell. I'm going to leave it on for prob 30 min like recommended.

HanaKuroi

Ughhhhhhhhhhh. I did my henna gloss late. I am so tired.

I did Millcreek keratin and Nutrafix after, then bask cocoa treat and yam. I am too tired to leave in the cocoa treat. I think I will rinse it out and DC again in the morning.
I will pre-DC with bask apple.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Jace032000

DC'd last night with HairVeda strinllah. This stuff is officially a no buneo for me. I really did want to like it but my hair just can't….. I feel like my hair was worse off than when I started (straw-like and dry).

HanaKuroi

Jace032000 said:
DC'd last night with HairVeda strinllah. This stuff is officially a no buneo for me. I really did want to like it but my hair just can't….. I feel like my hair was worse off than when I started (straw-like and dry).

What ingredient does your hair not like? I think my hair dislikes silk proteins. It gets funny. But my hair loves keratin and quinoa.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

That's how I felt about the Moist Condition 24-7. I used it as a DC and my hair was very dry and brittle as well.

I'm DCing right now with SSI Curl Moist and APB's Ayurvedic Oil.

lovelycurls

Deep treatment with
Shea moisture purification masque
Aubrey hsr conditioner
Hairveda Vatika frosting

Sent from my iPad Air using LHCF

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Still didn't wash out my dc from yesterday. .. I've added millcreek biotin to my hair for overnight.
I have my tea brewing for my wash tomorrow. Once I'm several weeks post I don't dare wash without a tea rinse:nono:

randi415

DC'd with Camille Rose Coconut Water mixed w/ a few things and it's still awful. I hate wasting $$/products but I think I might throw this one out is really that bad. Thinking about trying it as a styler right before wash day just to five it one last chance.

HanaKuroi

randi415 said:
DC'd with Camille Rose Coconut Water mixed w/ a few things and it's still awful. I hate wasting $$/products but I think I might throw this one out is really that bad. Thinking about trying it as a styler right before wash day just to five it one last chance.

I think you should throw it out. I don't think my hair likes CR products.

curlyTisME

Going to cowash and deep condition while I do some yoga. Using the last of my Sally's GVP conditioning balm to cowash and SM deep treatment masque to deep condition sealed with JBCO. Hair appointment Thursday, thinking about roller setting all summer instead of protective styling. I want to still be able to care and maintain my hair on a consistent basis.

randi415

I think you should throw it out. I don't think my hair likes CR products.

I'm going to twist a small section (that I can hide if needed) tonight and see how it works as a styler.

HanaKuroi

randi415 said:
I'm going to twist a small section (that I can hide if needed) tonight and see how it works as a styler.

I used the twist butter and had a bunch of shed hair in the shower. I don't usually shed like that.
When I saw your post I started thinking it was CR. I used the algae too and thought I saw more shedding as well. I will not repurchase.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Yesterday dced with SD Avocado Pudding for one hour.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Duchess007

Whoops. Looks like I forgot to post... did an overnight henna gloss, DC, and ACV rinse this weekend.

I'm in too many challenges. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

nmartin20

I washed my hair tonight. I used Hairveda's Alama Cream Rinse to wash(hair ❤️this stuff). I DC/Steamed with Shescentit's Banana Brûlée MDC(nice slip and detangling was easy) 45 minutes under my steamer. Applied my leave in(hair dew). Styled with Shescentit's JB buttercream frosting and curly souffle(should've got another jar of this during her last sale). Oiled my scalp with almond glaze. I cannot go wrong with this combination

curlyTisME

Deep conditioned with hello hydrations and sealed it with olive oil and peppermint oil. I sat under my heating cap for 15 min then no heat for 45, my hair line was tingly!! Rinsed and used GF leave in cream. Super soft, moisturized curls!

CodeRed

I've been deep conditioning with my fenugreek/slippery elm paste for a few weeks now. It's probably going to be used up next week and then I'll start on my Black Friday haul from last year... Working on narrowing everything down...

curlyTisME

Deep conditioned with Suave Naturals coconut and sealed with coconut oil before I let it sit for 20 min. Super soft hair. KSS!