2015 Horsetail supplement challenge (January - March)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I remember taking horsetail as a child and my hair was absolutely incredible!! I am not sure why I stopped taking it but I want to pick it up again. I'm thinking the liquid form so that can add it to water.

Anywho, is anyone interested in a 3 month horsetail challenge? I'll be starting today. All you will need to do is post a starting pic, advise what you will taking and update us as to what growth spurts/ differences you are noticing over the next few months. At the end of March you must post an "end of challenge" comparison pic.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
Horsetail is supposed to be high in silica right? I have some Alta Silica lying around. I'll join in and start taking that

Pennefeather

Just a quick search on a number of websites noted that this shouldn't be used long term - 2 to 3 months max. Horsetail can also be used as a tea or an extract that is added to coconut or olive oil and massaged into the scalp several times a week or added to shampoo or conditioners.

I hope that this works for you. I am leery of taking too many supplements.

Best of luck

atlien11

Not using Horsetail but ill join using silica! (i think its the same concept seeing that horsetail is high in silica). i will be using the liquid gel version of silica, taken nightly with a 1000 mg of Vit C for high absorption :yep: