Pantene Gold series I think.MUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING 10 QUESTIONS
1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.):
Relaxed. Fine. Some mixture of 3c-4a.
2) Current hair length:
31 inches. About 6-7 inches away from Classic. Possibly 8 inches. Idk. Haven’t measured. Somewhere a bit passed TBL.
3) Ultimate hair length:
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc):
Keeping my longer lengths moisturized as much as possible.
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture:
Co-washing. Maybe a honey mask since I have this extremely raw brand of honey.
6) Number of times per week you will do this:
Depends on how my scalp is feeling. I typically co-wash anywhere from 3-4 times a week.
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using:
I prefer conditioners with cones in them. They’re very good at sealing in moisture particularly on my ends. I don’t mind the weighed down effect either.
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc):
Depends on the day. If it’s full wash day I’ll deep condition afterwards.
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use:
Fairly often. I used a diluted shampoo in a spray bottle and spritz my roots only and then hop in the shower and rinse. Usually at the frequency I co-wash.
10) List shampoo: