2018 Coffee Tea Ayurv Henna Cassia Rice Clay Mud Avj Acv Onion

NicWhite

Been continuing with tea rinses which are now including fenugreek. I am starting to see little new hairs springing up in my hairline. Praise the Lord. It will be interesting to see if it fills in over time. And I am wondering if little new hairs are springing up in my hair at large. Let it be so Lord. :pray:

Aggie

Just used the last my diy CP Henna Tea Rinse and will need to make some more soon. I still have a batch of CP Growth Oil that I'm using as well. It has a lot of goodie ayurveda herbs infused in it. That should carry me until I make my next henna tea.

GGsKin

Today I mixed up some red raj henna with a little hibiscus infusion and water. I've put it in the freezer, hoping to apply on Friday.

My rose petal powder arrived so I've already put some aside for my henna. I've also prepared some hibiscus powder to add to the mix before application. Looking forward to it.

GGsKin

I applied my henna last night after adding the rose petal and hibiscus powders, and left overnight.

Today, I rinsed it out and saturated my hair with a mix of conditioners, Faith in Nature Hemp and Meadowfoam with Aubrey Organics WC before rinsing some more.

Then I made a clay mix of rhassoul, c.bentonite, and kaolin along with amla, a dash of ACV, hibiscus tea, and water. Currently sitting with this before my DC with heat.

ETA: My hair felt unexpectedly soft after rinsing out my clay, especially after doing a henna treatment- as they always initially leave my hair feeling strong, wiry and slightly harder. For now, I'm putting it down to the amla. I'll have to do that again sometime. Wash day not yet completed lol.

Last edited:

naturalyogini

Did a henna gloss with henna/indigo, honey, basil,maca, avocado oil, aloe powder and conditioner. Left on for 2 hrs. Gray hair is orange- red. Sigh . Had a hard time rinsing out the basil. Trying to replicate CP henna mix. I'll skip basil next time. Hair is super soft. I need to make another batch of CP Fenugreek oil.