A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

trclemons

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So Okay.... *cough* :eek:

I have not heard anything yet about my order. :look:

Now granted, I did just place it on Saturday but based on 'fairly recent' past performance, I am feeling a little :nervous2: right up in through here.

Will give her after the 4th before I put the full court press on her and start convo'ing her.:nono:

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I wanna bite but I just can't. I read her sob story and...No. Just no. I get that it was a messed up situation but she CHOSE to stop replying to customers, CHOSE to not take down a website for a business that had no product to ship out, CHOSE to allow customers to have to jump through hoops to get their money back, CHOSE not to send out products as promised. Eviction or not, these bad business decisions were all her CHOICE. I just can't.

Anaisin

Are the cowashes slippery enough to detangle with?

Do they feel moisturizing and/or cleansing after rinse-out?

What do you miss about them?

TIA.

I won't order likely. Just curious. :smile:

Yeah they have a lot of slip and are moisturizing. Scalp feels fresh after using. I likely won't order again either

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I convo'ed HQS because there hasn't been any movement of my order since receiving the Pre-Ship Notice.:look:

HQS stated her Mail person picked up the items today and I should see movement with USPS later on today.:look:

I will keep you all informed when my package actually starts to move:look:.

Last edited:

trclemons

I convo'ed HQS because there hasn't been any movement of my order since receiving the Pre-Ship Notice.:look:

HQS stated her Mail person picked up the items today and I should see movement with USPS later on today.:look:

I will keep you all informed when my package actually starts to move:look:.
I am experiencing anxiety about your order, so I would be on egg shells with my own order. I think I better leave it alone.

trclemons

I received a few notices of Facebook posts from HydroQuench. So, I asked would she be adding the Cocoa Kisses back to her product line and about 20 minutes later, she commented that the product had been added to the website. And sure enough, I checked and it was there.

I hope I'm not making a mistake, but I think I will give her another chance.