A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

gorgeoushair

@IDareT'sHair

I received my order as well. I ordered the Go Deep in a 4 oz (cause I couldn't remember if I liked it or not) and she sent the 12 oz. Also I forgot all about the BOGO free co wash. I had ordered the Brazillian Cocoa one and about 6 days later I sent her an email saying I forgot about BOGO and if she could add it on and she did. When her CS is good, it's good!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel
Nice Haul.

I was laffin' at you saying Ehhhhhh:lol:

Cause that's exactly how I felt when I ordered.:lol: Ehhhhh.:eh:

And since she has been on point, I'm mad that I didn't get the Brazilian Chocolate & Argan Cleansing. I love that.:love:

I hope her CS/energy or whatever stays high and she continues strong and get folks their stuff and not have a melt-down.:burnup:

ETA: You should get x2 of the Cleansing Conditioners

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've never tried that cleansing conditioner but I want to though. I'm hoping she puts two of them in there too.
@Beamodel
I love it. :love:

My fav is the Coconut & Lime and the Chocolate Brazilian w/Argan is my 2nd fav.

She said "While supplies last" but I think you should receive x2. I wonder if her Sales have picked up?

I still haven't tried the Strawberry Fizz one. I keep saying I'm going to get it to try, but still have never pulled the Trigger on that one.

Beamodel

@Beamodel
I love it. :love:

My fav is the Coconut & Lime and the Chocolate Brazilian w/Argan is my 2nd fav.

She said "While supplies last" but I think you should receive x2. I wonder if her Sales have picked up?

I still haven't tried the Strawberry Fizz one. I keep saying I'm going to get it to try, but still have never pulled the Trigger on that one.

She emailed me and said I'll be getting two of the cocoa cleansing conditioners @IDareT'sHair

Meridian

I ordered on July 5th and she sent me an email on July 12sth saying the delay was due to her waiting on a shipment of ingredients, but she would ship the products out the next day. As of today, I do not have a shipping notice.
I got the same email. I sent an email yesterday morning inquiring about my order, but haven't heard back. I'm not very patient especially with someone with her history.

trclemons

@Meridian @Beamodel @trclemons
I hope you all get your Ship info this week. :yep:

Her "blog" led folks to beweave she was ready to do business.:violin:
After hearing the few positive experiences, I took another leap of faith with her. Plus, she's been posting frequently on Facebook, so that added an extra layer of comfort. When I received her email update, I was still hopeful, but her not keeping her shipping date has me feeling a little anxious.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@trclemons
She may have gotten more orders than expected as her "loyals" took that leap. Plus the Fiddy and the B1G1 had a lot of folks biting.

I started to do another Cart for the Brazilian Chocolate, but decided to wait and see.

I agree. She probably didn't have high hopes for people repurchasing so soon and offered the sale to try to attract sales but not at a high volume. If she is buying in bulk, it's definitely going to take a little while.

I'm remaining hopeful for her.