Any Afro beauty stores in manahattan, nyc???????

cybercat

hi ladies,

I'm looking for a good afro hair store in the Manhattan Area in NYC. Please stores that are reasonably priced and a wide range of salon products.

I'm new to the area and need supplies!!!!!!! help please!!! <font color="green"> </font>
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1066345869cybercat">

Good Afro hair stores in Manhattan NYC?

atmo718

Hi Cybercat,

If you're talking about Harlem New York there is a wide variety of places.You should ask around I'm sure someone will be able to assist you... BTW, welcome to the city.

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
On 125 st I like Apollo Beauty Supplies (125 St. Btw 7th Ave &amp; Lenox Ave.)and another one on 125 (BTW 7th Ave &amp; 8th Ave) near POPEYES.

SilkyandSmooth

I don't know the name of the stores, but I do know where they're located. Both are on third ave, but one is on the corner of 104th street, and the other is on either 107th or 108th street.

cutebajangirl

[ QUOTE ]
SilkyandSmooth said:
I don't know the name of the stores, but I do know where they're located. Both are on third ave, but one is on the corner of 104th street, and the other is on either 107th or 108th street.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think one of them is S+S but they are both really good with a large variety of stuff including salon lines.

AJamericanDiva

S&amp;S is on 104 and 3rd ave and Leny is on 3rd ave, same side of the street on the next block between 105th and 106th street....there are several on this block, but these two happen to be my favorites and are reasonably priced.
Welcome to New York!

Ebony

i passed one the other day that i never noticed before. it's a pink awning "wigs &amp; beuty supply" or something like that. on 14th between 5th &amp; 6th. there is also a huge one downtown on john st. u can take the subway to fulton and walk the block or two to john st.