August 2015 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

ilong

God's Own
I got the emu oil from koru naturals. I should've clarified
No worries - thank you for the clarification. I was doing the happy dance if Mountain Rose Herbs was selling Emu again.
Garden of Wisdom sells it (Free Range/Natural fed - not grain fed) but I think they are very overpriced.

AgeinATL

Soultanicals
Ultimate VIP Soul Club membership (....for my nephews...and some of the family...and me :look:)

LOL! I have been going back and forth about getting one and I am going to go ahead and bite the bullet (I'm cheap, I got the Soul Fly Membership). I WILL get my money's worth because I love the line and stacking those discounts during Black Friday (WITH free shipping??!?!?!?) will make it more than worth it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@sithembile

We'll have to compare notes! :hug2:

I've used the Luscious Locs Hair Mask and the Butter(s) before, but never the Leave-In.

I also got the Butter (in the same scent).

It was the only scent "Embrace The Natural You" offered, smells & works great.:lick:

I'm glad I got it.:up:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Bought me an applicator bottle Foto op 20-08-2015 om 20.04.jpg for better distribution of my conditioner throughout my hair. I also bought Aphogee's 2 min reconstructor and CON's argan oil shampoo and condi.