May 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

toaster

Chi Deep Brilliance Reflect Silk Reflection- Will use over my It's a 10 leave in on Friday prior to roller setting and flat ironing my hair
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Women's Multi- not really a hair purchase, but I'm almost done with my second bottle and I do feel like my hair has had a bit of a growth spurt.

Both ordered from drugstore.com. Needed to hit $25 to use my ShopRunner 2 day shipping.

CodeRed

Chi Deep Brilliance Reflect Silk Reflection- Will use over my It's a 10 leave in on Friday prior to roller setting and flat ironing my hair

Hmmm... I've never heard of this. Please do a review of it when you use it. I think I'll try it when my other serums are gone... I really liked the Silk Infusion.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I need to stay away from youtube. LOL!

Wigs (Various Sources)
Isis Brazilian Human Hair Blend BS 103
Bobbi Boss Premium Synthetic Fiber Wig - Soul Locs
Freetress Equal Invisible L-Part Wig - Clary
Freetress Equal Invisible L-Part Wig - Liberty
Freetress Equal - Charlie x2 (UNDKGN/UNDKPU)
Motown Tresses - Y. Maxi

APB
Gentle Scalp Scrub
Ultra Conditioning Souffle
Moisturising Hair Cleansing Whipped Crème
Blue Agave Nectar Spritz
Blue Agave Nectar Cleansing Conditioner
Blue Agave Nectave Daily Conditioner

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Jakeala
2 Hibiscus Marshmallow Conditioners Carrot Cake and Sweet Potato
2 Sweet Thang Honey Hair Masks (Original) Berry Bellini and Candy
2 Hair Spritzers Almond Milk Honey and Bubblegum
Babassu Creamy Oil Fruit Loops

Honey's Handmade
2 Small Sugar Honey Iced Tea Oils

APB
Leave In Birthday Cake
Simple Hair Cream Fruit Loops
Ayurvedic Mask Vanilla Bean Buttercream
Ultra Conditioning Souffle Cake Bake
Bamboo Strengthening Spray Velvet Sugar
Blue Agave Nectar Spritz

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@JulietWhiskey
So, are you liking the Elucence any better?

Nope.

I'm gifting the liter bottle to my homegirl. That mug is almost full and I was generous when using it so it should last her awhile. So far, the lotion is really working for me--- and by the way, thank you for the Elucence recommendation! It didn't work out like I planned but ya'll are a FONT of hair wisdom over here!

Thanks again!

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
@JulietWhiskey
I was hoping since it is very 'lightly' scented and somewhat slippy, it would work out for you.

Glad to see that you are liking HV's Amala Cleanse more.

Oh, the light scent of Elucence was PERFECT for my sensitive sinuses but it did not moisturize for spit. After a few weeks, I gave up and used nothing since I cowash in the morning and slather my hair with Hairveda and a butter. But I feel better knowing that when I sleep at night, my hair is moisturized so the lotion is working out well!

Anaisin

Oh, the light scent of Elucence was PERFECT for my sensitive sinuses but it did not moisturize for spit. After a few weeks, I gave up and used nothing since I cowash in the morning and slather my hair with Hairveda and a butter. But I feel better knowing that when I sleep at night, my hair is moisturized so the lotion is working out well!

I agree with this. It isn't a bad detangler and the smell isn't overwhelming but it doesn't moisturize. I love the shampoo though which is oddly more moisturizing than the conditioner

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@bajandoc86, it's so addicting. I stopped opening the wig emails because I was getting way out of control. I have Charlie in almost every color. I have a few more colors to snag....I should have purchased the remaining colors during the weekend sale but I was trying to be a good girl....and, thanks for supporting my channel! :0)

gorgeoushair

APB
Bamboo Strengthening Spray in Sugar Cookie Crunch
Banana Coconut Butter Creme( because of @PJaye review)
Moisturizing Hair Lotion in Lemon Pound Cake

Sally Beauty
Pure Oils by Silk Elements Intense Conditioning Masque
Silk Elements Pre Cleanse Scalp Treatment
Neutral Protein Filler 4 oz
Dark & Lovely Au Naturale Sheen Sealing Nectar
Dark & Lovely Au Naturale Softening Hair Butter
Kera Minerals Smoothing Leave In Conditioner

MilkChocolateOne

I'm trying Annabelle Perfect Blend one more time. Her products are usually to heavy for our hair. It's so hard to find shea free hair creams/lotions. She has some new ones since the last time I ordered. I even found two glycerin free options.

APB Simple Hair Cream

APB Capuacu Avocado Daily Moisturizer

APB Papaya Pear Daily moisturizer

Shescentit Honey Buttercream