May 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
She use to have a Chamomile & Burdock Root DC'er that was also nice. Not sure if she still makes carries that one?

She also use to have a Pumpkin Hair Whip that was a Velvety Smooth Cream/Butter. Smelled nice & fruity. Was light not heavy at all. Worked Great.

Everything I seemed to like, got discontinued. (LOL)

I've used that one. I remember liking it. It was the first one I tried. I didn't see it on the site but I wasn't looking either. I want to try her Greens ones but wasn't crazy about the ingredients and there was the pear one that I wasn't really crazy about the butters because I don't want a thick conditioner.

I've never tried her leave ins but I do hear good things.

NaturallyATLPCH

I've used that one. I remember liking it. It was the first one I tried. I didn't see it on the site but I wasn't looking either. I want to try her Greens ones but wasn't crazy about the ingredients and there was the pear one that I wasn't really crazy about the butters because I don't want a thick conditioner.

I've never tried her leave ins but I do hear good things.

The Thick and Rich DC is good. I used to like the Chamomile and Burdock Root one as well.

SheWalks

Will post now so I don't forget. Probably won't look for many sales until BF I've covered everything I've really wanted to try for the year.

Amazon
Hair Repear Tshirt towel

Curlmart
Curl Junkie Repair Me
Curl Junkie Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix Moisturizing Conditioner
Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment
Gleau Beautifully Bamboo Skin, Hair & Nails Supplement

Terra Veda Organix
TVO High porosity bundle

Claudie's Hair Revitalizer
Renew Protein Conditioner
2-1 Complete Protein Hair Treatment

& tomorrow

Komaza
Califia Moisturizing Spray
Vitamin Reign
Protein Hair Strengthener x2 (re-up)
Bountiful Mane Scalp Serum (re-up)
+Scalp moisture therapy

Last edited:

NappyKinks

From Jakeala

1 x Hydrating Hair Mask with butters (I hope it's as good as or better than one without butters.) 4oz

1 x Amla Shea Parfait 8oz

1 x Natural Hair Pomade - Vegan Balm (the Ayurvedic version, I already have the Beau Vert and I LOVE it !!) 4oz

1 x Babassu Cupuacu Body Hair Creamy Oil 4oz

1 x Dope DC 16oz

3 x Beau Vert Masque 8oz

3 x Sweet Thang Mask 8oz

I got everything in eucalyptus mint and tea tree mint

NappyKinks

Just bought me some Komaza Care. :woot::yahoo:I've been trying to buy from this company since 2013 but something always went wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME I tried to check out. My transactions never went through.:pullhair: I would get a thank you for your purchase type message on the site but never any confirmation email or invoice, on the up side my card was never charged. Today I tried again half heartedly for the umpteenth time and BAM it went through. I received a confirmation email/ invoice and errythang.:pulpdance: same credit card, info, address. I have no idea why I had such a hard time buying from them but I'm glad it finally worked. Now I really hope these products are worth it. I bought. . .

Komaza Care :

Coconut Curl line

- Moisturizing Spray
- Damage Control Serum
- Hair Lotion
- Hair Pudding

Vitamin Reign

Bountiful Mane Scalp Serum

Scalp Moisture Therapy

They better include some free samples since I had to work so damn hard to get their products. If I like them, I might buy the Califia line, Moku Hair Butter and Jojoba Hemp on BF, providing I'm on a roll and my transactions with them continue to go through.o_O I hope they come correct this BF with a really good sale, just in case.:pray:

Does anyone know the average wait time for Komaza Care?

Last edited:

NappyKinks

@NaturallyATLPCH Dang it!! I completely forgot about APB. My cart is in perpetual limbo.

I haven't seen anything recent on Komaza Care but there are tons of YT reviews gowing back 6 years. I know they restructured their lines and reformulated some products so I'm not sure how useful those reviews are now. I'm pretty much winging it on hope and a prayer. I was very interested in the Aloe My Hair Line way back when. I actually tried to purchase that line couple times before it was discontinued. I wonder if they'll ever bring it back as a limited edition collection?

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH Dang it!! I completely forgot about APB. My cart is in perpetual limbo.

I haven't seen anything recent on Komaza Care but there are tons of YT reviews gowing back 6 years. I know they restructured their lines and reformulated some products so I'm not sure how useful those reviews are now. I'm pretty much winging it on hope and a prayer. I was very interested in the Aloe My Hair Line way back when. I actually tried to purchase that line couple times before it was discontinued. I wonder if they'll ever bring it back as a limited edition collection?
You're good, you know APB has more sales than Komaza so the choice is justifiable :biggrin:.

Smiley79

-Komaza protein cond. (after trying the sample i purchased the full size)

-Naturelle Grow samples x 4- Sweet Greens conditioner, Sweet Plantain leave in, Ginger peach spritzer, Sweet Honey balm. (Love her entire line of products. I regret i didn't restock on her Moisture Boost spritzer.:cool: I completely forgot.)

-Shescentit: Avocado conditioner, Blueberry cowash, Honey buttercream moisturizer. (It's my first time trying SSI products.)

-Claudies Normalizing conditioner( after trying a sample i purchased the full size)

That's it for me until July 4th or when Shea Moisture has a B1g1 free sale. I need more Manuka Honey.