May 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

ParagonTresses

Last night's roller set turned out well so I went to Sally's and stocked up on more magnetic rollers and grabbed some clips and pins for style experimentation. From Burlington I picked up: Joiko Kpak conditioner, Chi keratin leave in and some tea tree conditioner (can't remember the brand) that I am going to try cowashing with.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Last night's roller set turned out well so I went to Sally's and stocked up on more magnetic rollers and grabbed some clips and pins for style experimentation. From Burlington I picked up: Joiko Kpak conditioner, Chi keratin leave in and some tea tree conditioner (can't remember the brand) that I am going to try cowashing with.
Burlington, huh? I hadn't even thought about them for haircare products. Thanks!

bluenvy

Introducing new products to my hair. Arrived in the mail today,
Devacurl No Poo Decadence
One Conditioner Decadence
Ultra Defining Gel
Supercream Coconut Curl styler

Restocked
Darcy's Botanical
Amber Luscious leave in conditioner
Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing conditioner.

toaster

Curl cap bonnet hair dryer attachment- purchased from Amazon. Shipped quickly. Hoping it reduces my drying time and allows me to turn up the heat on my Pibbs.

Theorie quantum flat iron
Cricket straightening comb

Both purchased from folica. Great sale and the flat iron looks cool. :drunk:

JerriBlank

Soultanicals/Target promo.

I got the Knot sauce and the Kink drink from target.com. $5 gift card is supposed to be emailed to my account. Then I emailed Soultanicals for my free 8oz product. I asked for the Marula-muru moisture guru. I think that's the name. Anyway, I've been eyeing these for a while, and 3 products for pretty much $25 can't be beat. I hope that I love these! I'll be trying more if I do. Smh. This is why I don't need disposable income. Smh.