BEAT THE HEAT: HOT GIRLS 2015

Lylddlebit

I know im all late and out of date for the challemge but how the heck do you upload pictures???

So I used the grab it features to make screenshots for you then realized I saved them as tiff so they won't upload for easier visual. So I just have to give you the written instructions now.
Click upload file>Choose the photos yo would like to upload(if choosing more than one at a time use control click to select multiple)> Once photos chosen press upload file> Save your post

coconifah

A natural girl living in an unnatural world
So I used the grab it features to make screenshots for you then realized I saved them as tiff so they won't upload for easier visual. So I just have to give you the written instructions now.
Click upload file>Choose the photos yo would like to upload(if choosing more than one at a time use control click to select multiple)> Once photos chosen press upload file> Save your post
Thanks so much. Wish me luck about to try

missliberia

Here to share an update. I had 2 sew ins (6 weeks each with 1 week in between installs). Currently home and I got a Dominican Blowout. Ok, so you know how you claim BSL and then a full year later you have gained inches but you STILL AT BSL?! That is me. See below. Happy Thanksgiving dolls!!!!!