Breathing Challenge 2012 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimJam

Je Ne Sais Quoi chile Im breathing in fresh Jamaican mountain air using my deep breathing technique... it works

I dont see why u ladies are so hung up on pictures .... i mean this is the internet and its real, everythign typed on the internet is true and factual so my words on this screen should be enough :nono:

In any case I'm gonna use my black measuring tape and put on my black t shirt to do future length checks

Je Ne Sais Quoi

@Je Ne Sais Quoi chile Im breathing in fresh Jamaican mountain air using my deep breathing technique... it works

I dont see why u ladies are so hung up on pictures .... i mean this is the internet and its real, everythign typed on the internet is true and factual so my words on this screen should be enough :nono:

In any case I'm gonna use my black measuring tape and put on my black t shirt to do future length checks
SimJam I guess i will have to take your word for it because you are right, everything on the net is in fact true. My apologies for hurling accusations.:lol:

nzeee

LaFemmeNaturelle

ohhhhhhhhhh :lol: :giggle:

that is actually funny.

i think i confused what she said w/ what someone else said in the thread i was talking about and read this whole thing as just bitter and bizarre.

uhm... sorry Lucille... i suck.

Lucille

@LaFemmeNaturelle

ohhhhhhhhhh :lol: :giggle:

that is actually funny.

i think i confused what she said w/ what someone else said in the thread i was talking about and read this whole thing as just bitter and bizarre.

uhm... sorry @Lucille... i suck.

@nzeee - It's okay.. I forgive you.

Can you just breathe now?

Keep it up ladies.

I'm really impressed with the responses.

Some of you ladies are blowing me away..

NicWhite

This is hilarious! I guess if plain ole air can do all of that imagine what herbal air can do!!

I like the way you think....so what I think I hear you saying is, inhaling (also known as breathing) the steam from a little peppermint in a pot of boiling water will not only do wonders in growing hair, but it will clear the sinuses and give your skin a certain glow all at the same time. :yep:

Thanks, girl.....I owe you one.

Lynn84

Ooooh oooh! Pick me! I've been breathing for a long time so I know I can do this :D

whiteoleander91 O2
I bet if my sister were a member she would want to join this challenge too, but she has asthma :/ sucks for her.
Lawd I just did a ***** laugh at the bolded :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Lynn84 O2

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
bajandoc86 O2

I'm in. I have access to 100% medical grade oxygen suckas. I gots a oxygen tank right nah just deep breathing away. that 21% y'all breathing aint saying nuttin. Watch me at WL come May 2012. You know you jealous.

Anakinsmomma

AnakinsMomma o2

I had a bit of a setback today. I had a sneezing fit so I didn't breathe for 30 whole seconds! I guess I'll only be MBL in April 2012 *kicks rock*

CurlsBazillion

I like the way you think....so what I think I hear you saying is, inhaling (also known as breathing) the steam from a little peppermint in a pot of boiling water will not only do wonders in growing hair, but it will clear the sinuses and give your skin a certain glow all at the same time. :yep:

Thanks, girl.....I owe you one.

NicWhite well lets just say some herbs are not as legal as peppermint:look:

Status
Not open for further replies.