COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Cowashed with AORM...yummy!!

TruMe

Yet another cowash with V05 Moisture Milks. Will continue this every day for the rest of the week. My hair was awesome looking this past weekend as a WnG after cowashing every day last week.

Ogoma

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Co-washed with Tresemme Naturals.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Cowashed with Hairveda's Red Tea (Roobis Tea & Argan Oil Conditioner)

beans4reezy

Cowashed this morning with HE Hello Hydration.

jesusislove1526

Cocleansed with Suave Daily Clarifying, followed by a cowash with White Rain Hydrating last night in preparation for my annual flat iron on Monday.

TruMe

Cowashed last night with yet again, V05 Moisture Milks.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I co-washed last night with TJ Nourish Spa and as always, my hair feels clean, soft and moisturized! I sealed my leave-in conditioner with cocoveda and air dried then this morning I moisturized with QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee and sealed again with cocoveda Ayurveda Oil. I love this CW regimen!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

beans4reezy

Cowashed with HE Hello Hydration.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Used:
Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Hairveda's Red Tea Conditioner

xu93texas

I cowashed today with As I Am coconut cleansing creme and Aussie Moist.

Diva_Esq

Here's my update and final pic for this challenge! It's been a GREAT year, ladies!! Congrats to everyone on making progress toward your goals!! :)

I finally made WL, if even with only my longest layer. I guess I shouldn't say finally, because it's a full 7 months earlier than my goal of July 13, 2013. :yay: Looking to make full WHIP Length by July 2013 and HL by December 2013. :look:

Here are my pics...trust me, cowashing WORKS!! I gained a good amount just in one month.

December 22, 2012: Claiming WL :yep:

Just a month before that, on November 20, 2012, I got a trim and was here:

Ogoma

Congratulations at making WL Diva_Esq. You have such lovely hair.

KaramelDiva1978

Co-washed with Wen Vanilla Mint!!!! Love this stuff, my hair is feels amazing!!! Been sleeping on my co-washing, but after tonight, I'm back on it and wigging it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Cowashed with: Nutrine Garlic. Might use Hairveda's Red Tea for a final rinse out?